Part One

"And in an attempt to escape the pirates, George uses his last option, which is the "Wishing Star" and uses it to wish that the pirates that were hunting him to disappear immediately.

He said, "I wish...", the pirates were one step away from capturing him. He added, "I wish..."

The pirates heard him and were going to swing the long curved sword to him, but he immediately said, "I wish for the pirates to disappear."

The pirate literally stopped. George cried as he felt relief and thanked the Wishing Star for saving his life. The Wishing Star has accomplished his mission and immediately turned into a small marble for eternity.

George wished that he had more wishing stars in his hand. So, he spent his life, waiting every night, for a shooting star to reach his planet."

Grandpa Hal then said, "The end."

Elara smiles as she is mesmerized by the story, especially the Wishing Star. She immediately asked her grandpa, "Pop?"

Hal replied in a whisper, "Yes, dear?"

Elara asked, "Is the Wishing Star real?"

Hal grinned as he knew that it wasn't real. But he told a lie just to not disappoint her grandchild.

He answered, "Well, we never know, dear. But I do know one thing... that you'll be the one who will discover it."

Elara gained confidence and commented, "You really think so?"

Hal added, "Of course, I want you to find it for me dear. Now, go to sleep and we have a lot of work to do tomorrow."

Elara tucked in her bed and told him, "Good night, Pop."

Hal smiles as he turns off the candlelight and replies before going out of the bedroom,

"Good night, dear."

And then, Hal shut down the door slowly.

From there, Elara started to be mesmerized at his grandpa's stories about space. Her grandpa always bought books about space whenever he saw newly released books.

So, at night, he would read it to her grandchild before she went to bed. This would go on until her grandpa's last day, as grandpa has only weeks to live because of complications in his health.

This news made Elara devastated and went to her bookshelf and looked for the first-ever book that her grandpa read to her. She immediately went to the hospital without her parents knowing where she would go.

At the hospital, Grandpa Hal was lying in his own room upstairs. The nurse escorted Elara to her Grandpa Hal's room upstairs to the third floor. As the nurse opened the door, Elara immediately went in and saw his grandpa, who was resting at the bed.

His grandpa can barely move a little.

She sat beside him, and his grandpa suddenly woke up and smiled as he saw her granddaughter one last time. The two bond together by reading the first story that her grandpa read to her. The two had a wonderful moment together for the last time.

After this, Elara would go on and continue her pursuit in the field of astronomy for her grandpa. For the next few years, she would go on and study astronomy in a fine university, thanks to a scholarship.

As Elara grew older, her fascination with astronomy only deepened. While her peers were engrossed in the latest trends and social gatherings, she found solace in the quiet contemplation of the cosmos. She devoured books on astrophysics, losing herself in the intricacies of black holes, galaxies, and the fabric of spacetime.