002342-WS

"Uh... what is this?" The man behind the desk asked, his curiosity piqued as he eyed the folder.

"It's a file document," she replied, her tone nonchalant but her eyes betraying a hint of intrigue.

"Where did you get this?" he pressed, leaning forward slightly.

"I thought you wanted to clean some mess here," she said, brushing a stray lock of hair behind her ear.

"Oh, yeah. Well, I'll take it," he agreed, his tone dismissive yet curious.

She handed him the folder, its weight and contents a mystery. "002342-WS..." he read aloud, his brow furrowing.

"There might be more where that came from," she suggested, a cryptic smile playing on her lips.

"Please bring it here. I'll sort it out later," he instructed, trying to maintain an air of casual authority.

"Certainly!" she replied, turning on her heel and leaving the office room.

Once she was gone, the man relaxed slightly, leaning back in his chair. He placed the folder on the desk in front of him, the label "002342-WS" staring back at him. He took a deep breath, his fingers tracing the edges of the folder before he slowly opened it.

Inside, he found a collection of documents and a photograph that seemed all too familiar. His eyes widened as he recognized the face in the photo, the details of the information stirring memories long buried. He felt a chill run down his spine as he realized the significance of what he was holding.

With the room now silent except for the faint ticking of a clock, he began to delve into the contents, each page revealing more about the enigmatic "002342-WS". The further he read, the more a sense of unease crept over him. This was no ordinary file document; it was a key to secrets he had hoped would never resurface.