Part 7

How the karaoke went

Y/n’s POV

Y/n’s POV

It was in between our random banters when Jungkook caught me taking screenshots of the texts I had received from a classmate about the classes I missed that he had suggested an idea to go and get my phone checked , whether it was hacked or not . Even though I was mostly sure that it couldn't be the matter , a tiny part of me still wanted to see if anything was wrong.

So after the karaoke, I soon found myself following Jungkook to a dingy shop quite away from the karaoke place . We passed two lanes before standing in front of the place. The shop didn't seem to have any customers, the shabby outlook most probably kept away people. “Are you sure we are at the right place ?"

I questioned Jungkook who nodded his head . “This place is owned by an uncle whom I have known since a young age.  He used to teach my cousin programming and sometimes I would come along with her to play games on his computer. He's good at hacking and stuff .”

“ If you say so…” I answered before walking inside the shop along with him .

Taehyung's POV

Rachel was a girl of her words.  When she said she would show up , she meant it even after my words were too humiliating to keep her away . Her smug smile was enough to fill me up with disgust and regret . My plan had completely backfired and then I was left with someone as annoying as her .

“ Now that there's no hope of you getting back with your bestie, why don't you give us a try ? For real this time? " She decided to speak as soon as she stepped in.  I ignored her proficiently . My silence to her answer seemed to have pissed her off . Rachel approached from behind , taking my hand in her hold . “Are you ignoring me now ?" There was no answer from my side as I led her to my room .

" You can take the study table.” I grabbed my books and laptop placed on the table and replaced them on my bed while letting her have the space to herself. " Taehyung- “  " Will you please shut the fuvk up and do what you are here for?” She knew how to rile me up and bring me to the edge. Today was already dragging and tiring because of her .