Changed?

Continued....

After comforting Namjoon.... Hoseok took him to his room...

 Hoseok took him to his room

As he was still sleeping...Hoseok made him laid down on the bed and covered him with duvet....But what Namjoon said next in his sleep made his heart to melt a little...

Nj: (in sleep) Hyung don't leave me...(with a little pout)

Hoseok: (smiled a little)

After staring at Namjoon's face for a little Hobi (Now I'll write hobi) made a mental note in his mind...

Hobi: (in mind) I don't want to become like appa...(internally sigh) And I can't hurt him (Namjoon)... He's very sensitive... But that doesn't means that I'll forgive him this easily..... But I'll not raise my hand on him... I don't want to...

Thinking these things in his mind Hobi went from there taking a last glance at Namjoon.... As today he didn't went for his work do he decided to go in his room......

Time skip>>After few hrs....

Namjoon started squirming in his sleep...... And made a little whimpering sound... He opened his eyes... And it was evening... It means he was sleeping from a long time...

But his chain of thoughts broke after remembering what happened with him now... His heartbeat increased at the Thought of Hobi...
And one thing he decided that from now on he will not mess up....
But his body was still paining...

But wait? Who took him in his room ....
Isn't he in the dining area

It means it was Hobi

Reality hit him like a truck and he Rememberd that how Hobi comforted him... He still knows that Maybe time has changed a lot...
But his hyung is still the same caring one...
It's different that he doesn't shows...
And that Made Namjoon face lighten up... He was happy cuz his Hyung still cares for him
Not forgetting what had happened between both of them but still he was his hyung..... And he want his hyung back
The real one who is somewhere hidden inside his heart...

Nj: I know hyung still cares about me... And I'll made hyung love me once again.. No matter how much he'll try to push me.... I'll never leave him.... Already I did a lot of mistakes.... and made hyung somehow angry with me
But from now on... I'll do everything to make hyung love me...(in his mind)

Thinking these things he went outside his room....