Jin arrival at Hong Kong?

It's been a week since Namjoon left from Seoul.... And there is no information about him... And Here Jin is freaking out.. First he thought maybe Namjoon was busy or something but .... still Namjoon would surely call him once...

So Jin decided to left for Hong Kong...

After Jin's arrival at Hong Kong

Jin went to the hotel where Namjoon was staying but they told him that he left from here the same day he came....

Now Jin's tension grew bigger..... What he's supposed to do.. So he went to the police and filed a missing complaint....

Now Police started their investigation... And Jin came too know that Namjoon is being Kidnapped by the mafia King..... Now what he's supposed to do.....

Time skip

Jin mustered a lot of courage and was standing infront of the mansion..

He went inside and was about to go near the gate .. two guards came and stopped him.... The cold aura from guards is scary.... But he didn't mind it Now cuz he only care about Namjoon....

Guard : Whare are you going?

Jin: I need to meet to your boss...

Guard: And who are you? A mafia,or a Gangster that I would let you go inside.....

Jin: I want to meet him....

Guard: Go from here before we throw you out.

But Jin didn't listened and was about to go But the guards blocked his way.... Now Jin started Pushing them but then a voice came from behind....

??: What's happening here...

All three of them turned around.... hearing the voice...

Jin who was now too much angry marched towards Yoongi.. But Yoongi being confused cuz he don't know anything as he went for a long mission.. and he came back today so he decided to meet Hobi...

But Jin thought that Yoongi is the one who Kidnapped Namjoon....

Jin: Where's my brother...(fierce eyes)

Yoongi: I don't know...what you're talking about..

Jin: Don't act innocent (dark voice)

Yoongi: (chuckle darkly) What made you think that I'll get afraid from you....

Jin: You don't know me well kid....

Yoongi: I'm not afraid from you.. who ever the heck you're.... And from whose permission you entered inside...

Jin: To find my brother I don't need anyone's permission....

Yoongi: You know I hate attitude...(cold voice)

Jin: I don't care what you hate or like.. (same attitude)

Yoongi: Get lost from here before they throw you out..

Jin: (held his collar) Where's my brother? Bastard

Yoongi being short tempered already lost it when Jin held his collar and now he's cursing him....

Yoongi: (pushed him and started to choke him) You got too much guts don't you?

Jin breath hitched as Yoongi's grip on his neck was too hard but still he didn't showed that he's weak and started digging his nails on Yoongi's hand...

Yoongi: Don't dare to curse me..(choking him)

Jin: Bastard... Thats what you're...(started to dig his nails more on Yoongi's hand)

Yoongi looking at Jin courageous face shocked him a little cuz if any other person would be here then he would start to beg for his life... His grip on Jin's neck loosened and he left his neck...

Jin getting the good amount of oxygen started sucking the air... His eyes became red and Yoongi is watching his every move with an emotionless eyes....

Yoongi: Take him to the basement...

(Cold voice)...

To be continued

I wanna tell you all something that Maybe today I'll double update.... And one more thing BCUZ of which I'm sad is that Mom is telling me to stop writing stories but I didn't agreed and I said that I'll only write three days but she didn't agreed...
I wanna ask you that are you okay if I'll write only three days or I need to go on hiatus till 2026.... What do you want... 🥺

💜... Your author loves you.. And plz comment about your opinion