I LOVE YOU ! ❤️

A/n - Last notification from this story ! Yes ! Last episode is here !
Do share your view about my writings and this story ! ❤️

.......

" You love me! Don't you? " Sasi asked making her eyes and mouth wide open....!

A shiver run down in her spine making her feel the weakness in the legs , but his hold on her made vaishu to stand. She looked at him with tear brimming eyes.

" Tears is not the solution for every things "
He said while wiping off the first tear. She closed her eyes feeling his hands cupping her cheeks softly. She can feel the warmth radiating from her body. Because of the intimacy she experiences for the first time in her existence that too with the opposite gender and kudos to him who making himself exception in her life.

He slowly grazed his hands to her chin and lifted up to making her to look at him. Her black orbs bored into his brown own giving a jitter and cold feelings to her. When he leaned in to tuck the few fringes on the back of her ears grazing the ear lobe , she looked away to take a view of bright moon who witnessing their position with twinkling stars around it.

" I asked you something " his voice made her to realised the position and where she is now in her love life.

" Athu...! " Her shuttered words clearly showed her shiver even she was in her home , his embrace.

" Hmm" he hummed slowly to give the chance again to her to Confess but
She never used it. He sighed at her silent state.

" Nee confess pandra maari theriala naanachi sollata ? " He asked while she stood there cluelessily.

" Naa... Wait enna sonninga ? " She asked when her mind signalled the words he uttered naanachi sollata , what it mean ?!

" En Junior madam ku kaathu kekkatho ? " He asked slowly removing his hold on her as he realised , his hard frame crushing her between him and railing. But stood little near to her leaving a thin gap between them.

" Athu apadi illa.... " Her words stopped in the middle when his right hand forefinger placed on her lips.
" Konjam neram pesama , naa solldratha Kelu. Inaikachu mulusa kelu " he said and hold her right palm by his left one.

" I don't know when you fell in love with me . My first love teached me a lot and left the scares like trust issues , felt dejected , inferiority complex and so on. Maybe athunaalatha nee enkuda iruntha pa enaku unnoda love puriala pola....

Anaiku dhivya va love pandra-nu naa nithian kitta sonnathu unmai-tha and I know you heard it accidentally which nithian noticed when you left the place. But that day I came to know what I am to you

En- na anaiku naa intha shirt aa nee anaiku thooki potutu pona cover la paatha.... "

He said while lifting the coat to show the embroidery " my symbol of love " in the black shirt which she done by her own. She looked at him questioningly and he blinked and continued...

" Enaku sathiyama theriathu aara ma, en life naa neraya vishyatha note pannathu illa athu naala naa regret pandra first and last thing it's your love.....

Sathyama anaiku naa unna thedi un veetuku kuda vantha , ana anaiku nee Anga illa aparam enaku enna pandrathunu theriala and one month kalichu certificate collect panna varuvaanu unna naa ethir paatha , on that day too , you didn't showed up.

But I met your mom and came to know that you got seat from Bangalore. Athu kapro enaku unna disturb panna virupam illa and I too need a time to realise the things between us.