[48] I Am Soloing Him

Even though the Sword of Selection ceremony had concluded.

The knights had not dispersed.

As if to dispel the gloom brought by that person.

In the town, a lively celebration was held.

On the square, barbecue, bread, and fruit wine were all laid out.

Under the sunlight, knights laughed and toasted, reveling in merriment.

As if in tacit understanding.

No one dared to mention that taboo name again.

Why was the Sword of Selection ceremony held in such a remote town?

The knights finally knew the answer now, because this was the small town where Lady Artoria grew up.

In the future, it would surely become a place of scenic beauty.

So, the knights eagerly engraved their names on the rock where the Sword of Selection stood.

It was also a form of leaving an eternal mark.

Although the most regrettable thing was... the heroine of the celebration was not present.

"I'm going to find Merlin, Kay, and check on his injuries..."

Looking at his sister, who had now declared herself as the king, still smiling gently and speaking softly, just like before.

Compared to the past, it seemed like there was no change.

However, Kay, staring into her eyes, keenly sensed the sorrow and exhaustion rippling in the deep green lakes.

"Don't go, Lily, rest for a while..."

Kay couldn't help but advise.

"That idiot with white hair brought this upon himself!"

Thinking about how much trouble Merlin had caused in recent years and how many times he and Lily had covered for him.

Kay felt the urge to swear.

Damn, he dared to sleep with the Duchess, and not only did he sleep with her, he even used his name. Can't Merlin act like a human being?

This guy really didn't seem human.

So now that Merlin was disfigured, Kay was happy.

As long as he didn't die, he wouldn't feel sorry for that idiot with white hair. Let him continue to flirt with women for another day and mock himself for not having any luck with women!

In these years, not to mention Alvin.

Kay himself had harbored the intention to kill many times.

If Merlin's conscience was truly dead, Kay felt that he would mourn for about three seconds, not more.

The golden-haired youth tore off a large piece of barbecue and chewed it fiercely, as if it were nightmare meat.

Feelings... not as good as Alvin's.

"I think what Alvin said is true."

Looking at his sister, Kay's tone was very serious.

"He even voluntarily disclosed his own identity... I'm telling you, he has no reason to lie to you, Lily."

"I still recognize my friend... do your best to fight for it."

Hearing Kay say this, Artoria... didn't know how to respond, so she just smiled.

The knights around them silently averted their gaze.

Kay sighed.

Hey, it's really true, scolding is a form of love.