Prolog: Hell is empty

Only a few days have passed, and hell is already empty. The machine, also known as V1, destroyed everything. Not a single living creature could escape his gold-yellow eyes. Nothing left. No humanity, no hell, no other machines. Even the angels, seeing the power of the Creature of Steel, hastened to flee. But was V1 satisfied...

No. Even if he is thrown into an ocean of blood, he will still want more. He is like a black hole, swallowing everything in its path, leaving nothing in its place except destruction. V1 absorbs blood to kill and absorb more blood. He was a war machine, but now that no one is there, he has lost his meaning.

He walked through empty rooms, his blue body was covered with congealed blood, and his wings were drooping. Gabriel, V2, Sisyphus, Minos. All these images appeared at the places of their death that V1 passed through. Could this mean that he, too, felt alive, like Gabriel? The machine took a coin in its hand, tossed it and caught it. Why? He didn't know himself. During all this time, he never thought about what he would do after he emptied hell. He wanted to fight V2 again and show him who is superior. He wanted to defeat Gabriel again so that he would show his power. He wanted to empty hell, again and again and again and again and again and again. Even if he didn't know it, he was having fun.

Having reached the Prelude, and then to the surface, he once again saw a destroyed and empty world. All the buildings fell, and those that were still standing were overgrown with plants. The wind lifted V1's wings slightly, and the rain washed away the remaining blood from his metal body. The machine looked at the sky, then at the ground, then back at the sky. V1 heard from the people who created him about space, how people believed that there was other life out there somewhere. He didn't give it any meaning before, but if it's true, he'll go there to get his meaning back.

 He didn't give it any meaning before, but if it's true, he'll go there to get his meaning back

(This is how he looked up at the sky.)

But if you think about it, what happens next? Again endless wanderings through empty places, which will ultimately lead V1 to death? Or will he find a way to live without blood?

While the Creature of Steel was thinking about it, an incomprehensible light appeared from the sky, falling right in front of his feet. It was something like a ball emitting bright white and golden light.

 It was something like a ball emitting bright white and golden light

V1 looked at this object with apprehension until he heard a voice.

???: I see you are looking for something that can give you back the meaning of life, or am I wrong?

V1 simply nodded. He didn't want to ask questions, just listened, as he always did.

Stellaron: I see. I am what many people call Stellaron. I can give you back the meaning of life, War Machine, but isn't it easier to find a new one?

After Stellaron said this, the ball emitted such a strong light that V1 had to cover his eye with his hands. After some time, the light disappeared and the machine removed its hands from its face; they saw an infinite number of stars in the void. Is this the same space? Before V1 could try to move a little, he suddenly felt a stabbing pain throughout his body.

What's happening? How can he even feel pain? Is this what Gabriel was talking about, about how he felt alive? Well, V1 doesn't enjoy it. It was as if he was placed in a pit with stakes that pierced him a thousand times, after which he closed his eye...

[Herta Space Station]

When he finally opened his eye, he saw himself in a corridor that reminded him of a light version of Prelude

When he finally opened his eye, he saw himself in a corridor that reminded him of a light version of Prelude. He stood up from the cold metal floor... wait, cold, metal? He had never felt temperature before, or what something was made of. It's strange, but even stranger, he didn't feel the thirst for blood. He walked a little forward along the corridor and saw a window through which he saw the endless expanse of space. But the strangest thing was his own reflection.

Instead of a GoPro-like head, it had a more human-like one, with blue hair and blue skin, and a mouth and nose covered with a metal plate. One of his yellow eyes was human, and the other looked like a lantern.

 One of his yellow eyes was human, and the other looked like a lantern

(It's not my art.)

V1 was stunned. He looked at himself, trying to remember when he began to look like this, and most importantly, how he got here. Looking at his body, which had not changed in any way, unlike his head, he noticed one strange thing. Instead of V1, a name was written on the left side of his chest.
Y/N.

As soon as V1, or now Y/N, noticed this, the red light began to flash, accompanied by the sound of an alarm...

(I hope you enjoyed reading it. I know that this is really strange. Like, combination of ULTRAKILL and HSR is probably would be cringe. But I basically don't care. I love two of that games. Well, see you in next chapter.)