Chapter 2: Start of new life

(I don't own Honkai: Star Rail, Ultrakill and pictures in this book.)

[Herta Space Station, Master control zone]

After the elevator arrived and everyone got off, they were met by a tall, red-haired woman in a white dress and a black and yellow jacket.

???: "Why does it always have to get so exciting?" Then she turns to look at them. "Anyway, at least you are back."

March: "Whew, Himeko~ What took you so long! That last wave of Antimatter Legion came at us like a swarm of locusts, have you even tried shooting locusts with a bow?"

Y/N: "I think it's easier than shooting at locusts with a Revolver trying not to hit your teammates." He gives March dissatisfied look and she just giggles awkwardly.

Himeko sigh and looks at Arlan.

Himeko: "Are you alright, Arlan? Asta's been worried about you."

Arlan: "I'm fine, a quick patching up will do. Thanks for asking. I'll report the situation to Lead Researcher Asta immediately. Bye." He says and walks away.

Himeko: "Hey, nice to meet you. I'm Himeko, navigator of the Astral Express." She says to Stelle.

March: "In other words, she's in charge of where the Express goes."

Himeko: "March hasn't been any trouble for you along the way, hasn't she?"

March: "Stelle, think carefully about how you wanna reply to that."

Stelle: "I've never met a more lively girl in my life." Almost without thinking she answered.

March: "Well, that's the joy of youth! We should take every step forward full of energy! She's a discerning one, isn't she, guys?" She says joyful and looks at Dan Heng and Y/N.

Dan Heng: "I have the right to remain silent."

Y/N: "Same here."

Himeko: "Haha, look at you all, you've already gotten really close. Come on, Asta has been worried about all of you." Then she turns to Y/N "By the way. Y/N, right? Can we talk in private?"

When Stelle, Dan Heng and March left Y/N looks at Himeko.

Y/N: "So, what did you want to talk about?"

Himeko: "I just wanted to ask one thing. Why didn't you continue doing what you were doing before? "

Y/N look at her with shock. Was she talking about...

Himeko: "Don't look at me like that. You know what I'm talking about. All the blood that you shed on Earth and in the so-called Hell. You caused a disaster on the level of Stellaron."

Y/N: "How did you-?"

Himeko: "Herta told me what she found in your database."

Y/N: sigh "I decided to change my objective. After the events that happened on Earth, I realized what one of my rivals was trying to tell me." He raises his head up. "Sooner or later V1 had to lose his meaning. And now he's gone with his task completed. Only Y/N left without any objective."