𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

Welcome, dear reader!

First of all, many thanks for considering this book.

These are a few phrases you should be aware of.

➪ All rights reserved.

➯ This book is all fiction, the product of the author's imagination. It is entirely coincidental if any incident occurs that is comparable to this book.

➪ Since this is my first book, there may be some mistakes. In addition, English is not my first language. Therefore, I respectfully ask that you ignore my grammar errors or correct them in the comments.

➪ This story belongs to a mature genre, and the clichés are already mentioned in the description. Therefore, if you are not comfortable with the story's tropes, I do not advise you to read on. Afterwards, kindly refrain from spreading hatred. And let me tell you, the characters are humans so they do contain flaws, they are not perfect. Any disrespect for the book, the author, or the reader is not appreciated, and if it is, I may report or block that specific comment or reader.

➪ By voting and leaving a comment, you can always show your appreciation for a scene or chapter. If readers are interested in my book and its future chapters, they are always welcome to follow me.

Lastly, I promise to post on Sundays most of the time. However, if for some reason that day is not possible, I will compensate you all with an extra chapter. Because I am confident that you readers will find it worthwhile, I will do my best to write well.