𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 4

I wanna be yours,
Secrets I have held in my heart are harder to hide than I thought
Maybe I just wanna be yours.

Best friend or lover?

~

Author's POV

The dark basement echoed with the sound of sharp, agonizing screams.

"No, please leave me. I will never do it again. I beg you!" A man in his fifties was being beaten with thorn belts by a group of men who had tied him to a chair. He did not stop screaming.

"Shut the fuck up," A man with dark green eyes said irritated, as he entered the basement. There was another person with him, with those blue eyes.

"Are you ready to have some fun?" the blue-eyed guy said to the with a sinister smile eyeing at the man.

"No, do not come near me. Get away from me!" The smile which he had grew by each passing second.

And right then, all the eyes turned to the man who entered the dark hall. A glimmer of darkness filled his grey eyes. He was walking like a predator reaching towards his prey.

He reached into the weapon storage area and took a knife.
He then strode closer to the old man and traced the knife slowly from his head to his eyes. "How dare you look her with these eyes moron?" he said tightening his hold on the knife.

He then made a cut just below his eyes making the
Man beg to leave him. But he didn't stop, instead deepened the knife inside the skin. The other two smiled in satisfaction.

_______________________________

Watch me as I do, Sweetheart

Ugh! I put my hands over my head. I am afraid what is he doing now? Is he really-

You know what, fuck it!

"Aisha, are you fine?" Mahi rushed near me. Aira too looked at me tensely. Yes. I was not alone, we three are in a cafè.

"I am fine, let us go," I said as I stood up from my seat.

Apparently we were shopping for Aira's Mehendi. In fifteen days, she will tie the knot. I understand that she will be leaving us and her family to move to California, but it is okay because Shiv will take great care of her.

We finally finished our shopping two hours later and went to verify the venue arrangements.

As we walked into the hall, we saw that Neev, Shiv, and Moksh were interacting with the staff. Then we went up to them.

They were here for the same reason that we were. I looked at Neev, clad in black suit looking hot. He smirked as he realized I was staring at him, which made me embarrassed.

What on earth am I thinking?

Shrugging my shoulders, I glanced at the couple who choosing what kind of decor to arrange in the sangeet.