𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 5

Samjhe Na Duniya Tu Toh Mujhko Samjhiyo,
Dil Nasamajh Hai Dil Ko Kuch Bhi Na Kahiyo

Momos or Pizza?

~

It was Aira's Mehendi ceremony today

It was Aira's Mehendi ceremony today. Me and Mahi were in her room helping her get ready while her phone flashed with a ring, Shiv was calling her.

Before she could answer it, Mahi snatched her phone and answered the call, putting it on Speaker.

Shiv - Hey, I miss you.
Aira blushed profusely as he spoke in a deep, dark voice.

Aira - ji...I will call you later.

Mahi cut her screaming back
Mahi - She misses you too jiju.

"Pagal hai kya?" I asked as I ended the call, giving her a hard smack on the head.
With a shameless smile, she winked at her and said, "What a romantic husband you are getting Aira."

She cut her off, saying, "Not as much as Moksh."

"What the duck? He is not my husband okay? And nothing was going on there," she remarked, rolling her eyes.

"Is there anything I am missing here?" With curiosity, I said.

"Apparently this madam was caught with him today in such a position that for a minute, I thought they were making out-" We were not making out! I got annoyed with that idiot because he was arguing with me. That is it," Mahi snapped at her.

Aira teased her further, saying, "I do not think so."

We heard a knock on the door at that very moment. Aira had said them to come in, it was her Mom, Trisha Vraj. "Are you ready Baccha, it's time"

"Yes Ma, just a few more minutes." Aira said smiling.

"Don't worry aunty, we will turn her bandar wali face into a beautiful one" Mahi stated.

"I trust you beta" Aunty said winking making Aira roll her eyes. With that she left the room. We dressed and praised our beauties after a short while.