cast ~ prologue

ᥫ᭡

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• 0:10

CAST

AERI SALAZAR

ᥫ᭡

GIOVANNI 'GIO' DE LUCA

ᥫ᭡

DOMENICO DE LUCA

ᥫ᭡

IDALIA JONES

ᥫ᭡

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• 0:10

ᥫ᭡

PROLOGUE

The once-bustling campus now stood eerily silent, shadows creeping through deserted hallways and whispers of forgotten laughter lingering in the air. Aeri never imagined that her senior year would end in such terror, her dreams of graduation replaced by a nightmarish reality. The masked men had stormed in like a hurricane, shattering the illusion of safety and pulling the students into a living nightmare.

In the heart of this chaos stood Giovanni, their ruthless leader. His eyes, cold and calculating, scanned the room with an unsettling calm. He moved with the confidence of someone who knew he held all the power, and with each command, his grip tightened around the throats of his captives.

Aeri watched from the corner, her heart pounding in her chest as Giovanni's gaze fell upon her. Their brief encounter in the parking lot had marked her in ways she couldn't yet fathom. She was no longer just a student; she was his prize, his possession, a pawn in his twisted game.

As the hours dragged on, the boundaries between captor and captive blurred, and Aeri found herself drawn into Giovanni's dark world. Each threat he whispered, each order he barked, pushed her further into a web of fear and intrigue. She was determined to survive, but survival meant navigating the dangerous mind of a man who saw her as both a challenge and a conquest.

Aeri would have to outsmart Giovanni, find a way to escape his clutches, and save her friends. But as she stared into his eyes, she knew one thing for certain: this was only the beginning.

The real game was just starting, and she was playing against a master.

ᥫ᭡

all rights go to me,
i own all the characters,
their plots and the cover
don't steal or i will hunt you down ;)

kidding...

am i tho?

༝༚༝༚