•ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ•

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 37

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 37

ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ

There is a freaking bomb here and it will blast in just one minute, we will die

We will die here.

"Dad? You are leaving us here to die?", He was disappointed maybe when he asked his dad.

You bastard, now feeling bad over yourself what about me and my baby whom you were about to kill a second ago.

I was feeling angry on that man who was disappointed suddenly, this man will get killed by my own hands.

If only i was not handcuffed.

"If you will turn a barrier to me then i wouldn't hesitate to kill you too.", His dad replied in a serious tone and I saw Adam looking at his own son who narrowed his eyes at him.

Can you all please be serious and run because we can't waste the one minute in talking with that bastard of nothing.

"Tell me one thing-", Adam Whispered as he watched Asher with blank face.

"Is JR my own son? Was I really the one who slept with that filthy woman? I have doubted this from starting and I still believe, no matter how drugged i am, i won't sleep with any woman without my own consent."

There was a pause on another side, i frowned hearing him, was he calling Asher's mother a filthy woman? No doubt the little boy too unliked her but what's the reason? Was she really this bad?

I think she was, by the look on Asher's face, he was not pleased on the mention of that woman but the anger he held was another thing at the moment.

"Since I won't be seeing you again- I think I will tell you the truth-", His father paused for a second as he chuckled, it was a laugh of entertainment as if he was finding things funny on which his son was standing here looking angry.

Not only he but the little boy too.

"Isabelle never slept with you, even the night you were drugged it was me with whom she slept, I had a quiet good time with her, she was my slave, a good girl for me, I had drugged you that day as I planned to make you believe you ruined her life by sleeping with her and she did, her being pregnant with your child Adam but it was an artificial pregnancy, You had inherited a quiet good IQ level from your grandfather but it's not that good but I researched on you and realised that your son will definitely have the seventy-five percent chance of getting the most IQ of your grandfather who was a master of memories, but-"