•ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴍᴀɪʟᴇʀ ᴛᴇxᴛ•

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 40

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 40

ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴍᴀɪʟᴇʀ ᴛᴇxᴛ

"I decline - I won't go back

"I decline - I won't go back.", Crossing my arms over my chest i glared at him who narrowed his eyes at me and pulled his phone out from his pocket.

"You are going with me and that's final.",I scoffed hearing him, is he telling me? Definitely he is.

"I am not!",I forced each word on him still he was unfazed by my words and didn't bother to reply to me as he kept himself busy on his phone.

Embarassing moment.

But I am not going back.

"I AM NOT GOING BACK TO MOSCOW WITH YOU !!", I screamed almost but my voice was not that high, even though I had given my whole energy in screaming but naturally I got a meek voice.

"Sasha?",A low whisper of someone caught my attention and I turned back just to find my best friend standing there near the stairs, she screamed with joy while I was left shocked and surprised.

Mostly I was shocked not surprised.

"Mira?", I called her name slowly and with wide eyes as I was too shocked to judge something I turned back towards my brother, yeah- my brother. FARIS FAYZ ALI! my brother! only if-

"What's she doing here?", unbelievably I asked him who was looking back at Mira, he frowned and i scowled as i followed his eyes and saw Mira with red eyes, was she crying? Why all of a sudden she gathered tears in her eyes.

My brother moved towards her and pulled her beside him as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders, he turned his attention back to me so did Mira followed his eyes and now they were looking at me.

"Meet your sister-in-law, Mira-aa-aan- Mrs Mira Faris!", Sister in law? Mrs Faris? Holy moly, she is married, wait my brother is married? He is married to my best friend?

"She is your wife?", Unbelievably again I asked as to confirm and when he nodded, I laughed.

Sorry- but I can't beleive he married, that's a joke right?