•ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ɪɴꜱᴀɴᴇ•

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 45

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 45

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ɪɴꜱᴀɴᴇ

________________________

A U T H O R

Tightening her grip on the pen she placed the paper file on her lap, a sudden break stopped the car and even when she didn't want to turn her head towards the monster sitting beside her, his actions forced her to look at him.

He was looking ahead and his jaws ticked when he saw something, the curiosity of what he was looking at kicked Sasha and she followed his gaze but before she could look at the scene, he held her chin, a sudden wave of the coldness from his leather gloves touched her, making her shiver under its coldness.

His eyes were looking deep into her soul through her brown orbs while she was stuck in a fight with the warmth and coldness radiating from his body, his actions were meant to make her feel warm in the cool weather but the barrier he wore made it hard for her to feel the warmth she was craving from him.

Her lips parted on their own and involuntarily his gaze fell for the first time on her lower lips, her bottom lips were quivering, the tint of light red colour on them attracted him, for the first time a wave of heat touched his soul, the sudden craving for a sexual touch hit his nerves and the realisation made him push her lightly.

A low gasp escaped her lips, she stared at the man who just rose undesired feeling inside her and left her right after igniting fire inside her, the irritation and frustration of not claiming her lips when he was given a chance and she was waiting for it to happen by him frustrated her.

She grabbed his coat tightly and calmed her breath because the frustration was confusing her, why was she being paranoid just because he didn't do something to her.

Something she was expecting beyond limits.

Releasing an unwavering breath she sighed and the car again started, she didn't turn towards him nor did she give any attention to the direction which was changed now, the car took a u turn and she was oblivious to her surrounding as she focused on signing her marriage certificate, her mind full occupied by the moment of their close lip, her restless soul craving for the mere touch of his lips on her yet she kicked her inner soul desire as she began to sign the paper but stopped in mid, turning her eyes back to him she asked a question which was the beginning of their un predictable story.

"When will this contract end?",The car slowed with her question, giving his half attention to her, he raised his brows as he expected her to repeat her question which she never did.

A sly smirk came on his lips when he saw her raising her brows with a serious face, ah-she was expecting a straight answer and as if he was going to give her one.