I love that song!

Bri pulled out her muggle book and continued where she left off. She put in one earbud.

(NO SURPRISES BY RADIOHEAD BEGINS  PLAYING)

Bri hums along and reads.

{🎶A heart that's full up like a landfill,
a job that slowly kills you,
bruises that won't heal🎵}

'I love that song!' said a 3rd year Hufflepuff girl that Sabrina knew by sight.

'It's one of my favourites.' Sabrina replied, smiling back at the beaming Hufflepuff.

{🎶 You look so tired, unhappy,  bring down the government,    
they don't, they don't speak for us🎵}

Sabrina tore her attention away from her reading for a moment to look out the window at the beautiful landscape in front of her. She continued humming as she admired the tall, swaying trees, long, green grass and the massive hills towering above it all.

{🎶I'll take a quiet life,
a handshake of carbon monoxide,
and no alarms and no surprises🎵}

She went back to her book and turned the page.

Some time passed and there was a small noise on the other side of the compartment and the sleeping professor in the corner gave a little snort. R.J Lupin was written on his trunk. Bri assumed this was his name.

The song began to end.

{🎶 Such a pretty house,
and such a pretty garden,
no alarms and no surprises (get me out of here)
no alarms and no surprises, please (get me out of here) 🎵}

'Sounds a little dark.' Tony mumbled.

'So perfect for Bri, then' Clint said before having the back of his head swatted by Sabrina.

The door slid open to reveal a boy around her age with jet black hair and round glasses framing his deep green eyes. His untidy hair partially obscured a thin, lightning bolt shaped scar on the left side of his forehead.

HARRY: Mind if we sit here? Everywhere else is full.

BRI: Sure.

Two other people filed in after him. Bri took out the earbud as they sat down and introduced themselves. First, the boy with black hair, Harry Potter, then a girl with slightly larger front teeth and unruly, thick brown hair, Hermione Granger. The last boy, Ron Weasley had ginger hair, freckles and a grey, rather sad-looking rat in his hands. Sabrina introduced herself.

A little snort from the corner of the room turned their attention to the sleeping teacher.

RON: Who d'you think that is?

HERMIONE: Professor R.J Lupin.

RON: Do you know everything? How is it she knows everything?

HERMIONE: It's on his suitcase, Ronald.

She seemed extremely tired of the boy.

RON: Oh.

SABRINA: Hm. Lupin. Wolf in Latin.

HERMIONE: You know Latin?

SABRINA: Bits and pieces.

'Bullshit' scoffed Tony. 'You and Romanoff speak it all the time when you don't want us to know what you're saying!'

Nat and Bri just glanced at each other and shrugged, smirking, while Hermione stared, open-mouthed.

A/N
Hello, guys, gals and non-binary pals!

Okay, super short chapter but I had to include No Surprises by Radiohead. I don't even know why. I just think of that song when I'm writing. Also, get ready for more songs because I'm definitely going to include all my favourites in one way or another.

And I just realised I'm an author now! Kinda.

Word count: 560