Chapter : 33

If anyone missed the last update (Chapter 32), then please read it. It is Ishan's POV of moments that happened between him and Shubman in the whole story!

••

Warning: please read this chapter while keeping you brain aside, because I wrote it keeping aside mine.

Because wtf I just wrote?
(I'll pretend as if this wasn't pre planned-)

Because wtf I just wrote?(I'll pretend as if this wasn't pre planned-)

Anyway let's get into the chapter!

___________________________________________

•ISHAN KISHAN•

"Kidnapped?" everyone gasps collectively

The detective nods grimly.

We exchange looks of utter disbelief, numerous questions swirling in our minds: who has kidnapped him, and why would anyone target him?

The other detective speaks up. "I know you all must be shocked to hear this, but it's true."

"But why would they kidnap him? What would anyone gain by kidnapping him?" Hardik Bhai asks, slowly recovering from the initial shock.

"The thing is, they didn't intend to kidnap Mr. Gill."

Our expressions shift from shock to confusion.

"Remember that man with the wrist tattoo, the one Mr. Bumrah mistook for Mr. Gill? That person is a rival of a notorious gang. When they came to kidnap him, they ended up kidnapping Mr. Gill by mistake because of their similar appearance."

"If they kidnapped him by mistake, then why are they still holding him hostage?" Shreyas asks the detectives.

"The leader of the gang is not in India at the moment," one of them replies. "They'll only take action once he returns." She pauses and picks up her iPad. "And this is good news for us because they won't harm or do anything to him, at least not until the leader comes back."

She holds up the iPad, showing us a picture. "This is the property where they are keeping him right now," she says. The image reveals a large white bungalow, standing isolated in an otherwise deserted area.