Chapter 8

Abraham
---------------

I'm expecting her comfort rather than just focusing on her answer. She is quite disturbed and mentally not strong enough to rush into a new relationship.
She is staring at me like a child who haven’t seen her home for several years. "You gonna love me?" She finally speaks.
"Why not?"
"Hold me close so that I don't faint out of fear."
"There’s nothing in this room that can scare you when I'm here."
I hold her closer than she was before. She holds my collar and whispers in my ear, "Once... Onc.. Once... He tried to..."
She cries out loud hugging me suddenly.
I cup the back of her spine with my left hand and the right is on her waist. "Tried to? What? Ele?"
"To... To rape me.."
What the fuck! The fucking bustard..?!  Tried to rape her! I can't stand this anymore. I don't even know how to find him out right now but I can't bear this extreme pain running throughout my body. "And you didn't tell anyone?"
"No I couldn’t. I told my mom but she didn't care." Ele stops and looks at me. "Do you even love me from now?"

"There’s nothing that can make me unlove you Ele. You have the fucking kingdom here. Also, the apartment I live in there, at my work place. You are that restless thought of mine who never let me sleep at night. If you think, Ruffle is the only living reason who can destroy the tension between us, he is gone! He has no right to be alive."

Eleanor wipes her tears. She fists her hand outta fear and looks down.

"I die everyone day thinking that he will come again to torture me. To make me beg for my life. To leave my body with bruises and marks. I hate ceasing day by day. I fear everything that happens outside my house. There's no one to love me here, I just wanna go out of this trouble and settle somewhere where nobody knows me."
"Eleanor, I want to ask you something. Can I?"
She looks up at me in curiosity.
"Will you come with me? At my work place, you and I? Eleanor it’s three storeyed but it’s huge. You can stay on the top floor and I will settle on the ground floor. If you are uncomfortable with this, you can live in my apartment and I will stay in rent."
"I fear to stay alone, that's the only reason I stayed with my mother rather than escaping. "
"Fine."
"When are we moving?"
"Whenever you say."
"As soon as possible."
"You can sleep now. I will make you some snacks while you sleep."
"You don't have to be responsible all the time. Sometimes, be a human first. You need rest too. You have travelled kilometres, take a nap."
She goes down from my lap and lays on the bed. I sit on the sofa beside the bed. As I lay down she asks me,"You have been writing letters since I left ?"
I nod and look at the ceiling. I know that after reading the previous letters, she gonna ask me many things but I can't get my mind off from Ruffle. The thoughts of getting him once between my clutches are muddling my brain.
"Ele, I told you to sleep."
She pouts, as if she got angry that I asked her to stop speaking. "Sleeping is just an escape from the negative thoughts."
"I asked you to sleep! We can speak later about the letters. Can't we?"
She throws a pillow on my face and turns around.

[3:45 pm]
It’s been 45 mins but I can't sleep. I don't even feel sleepy though I'm extremely exhausted. I stand up to watch Eleanor whether she is okay or not. I sit beside her knees and watch her sleep. Peacefully. Her fist is loose now. Her tshirt glided up her waist and all I can see now is a few inches of her fair bare waist. I drag her tee down and cover her waist.  I move to my piano in the hall. Dust is all over it. I try to play notes on it but I realise I can't concentrate.
"Abraham? You there?"
"Yes mom."
"Help me in the kitchen please."
I check her again and dart to the kitchen.

"You didn’t sleep?"
I turn around and Eleanor is in front of me. "I couldn't." She nods and hugs me. "Sit on the sofa, I bring you something. "

There’s something in this girl, I can't understand, that keeps me dragging down in something I was lacking for several years.  As many times I see her, I can't help myself from drowning inside her oceany seas. Later, I keep on thinking what her mirror had gone through. They are preciously beautiful !

Moreover, she possesses an elegant physique. Not being so mean but it’s true that she can pull any man if she wants. More briefly, men can get easily hallucinated if they look at her thin almond eyes. Her features are prominent  and godly. The curves round her waist and down are astounding. In a nutshell, her torso is wondrous. She's a damn goddess!

There is no much distance from the living room to the kitchen. The living room is wide and encircled by 3 walls. The kitchen and this room is actually joined having a large dinning table in between that builds up the distance.

"Mrs. Ramson has invited me and your dad to her party. We'll have to go now." Mom says.
"And when will you return?"
"Morning. Her son will come to visit her from Canada. We will meet him and return."
"Good bye then."
She bids me a goodbye while dad goes towards the car.

Eleanor has no idea of what's going on. She is gazing at me with all of her concentration. I see her and smile.
I took the drumstick pie from the dish into a mini footed glass cup.
As I turn my head, I see Eleanor standing leaning against the door.
"So, you made me dessert again?"
I handover the cup to her. "Hope you like it."
She smiles her face wide.
"Mom and dad?"
"They went to a party. They will come back in the morning."
I see her face sinking. She takes a bite of the dessert and then closes her eyes.
"It’s too good!"
I love when she compliments. Her eyes glitters. I smile back.

"I have to go to the market for a while. Will you be able to stay?"
"Okay. But for an hour only."
As she finishes the cup the wash it. I turn on the tv and give her a book to read.
"You can watch tv or you can read. I will come back soon."
"Okay."

She says nothing other than okay and smiles. I lock the door from outside and rush out of the house.