Chapter 14

Eleanor :
-------------

He kisses me with all the passion he could gather in a hurry. He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him and resting his forehead against mine. He is still giving a gentle smile and is a bit breathless after the kiss. He has a soft look in his eyes that he only gives to me.

I kiss him immensely deep. Full of vigor and desire. He gently caresses my waist with one of his hands inside my top, the other hand moving to the back of my head and gently playing with the hair as he returns the kisses passionately, loving every second of it. He grabs my hips slowly and easily lifts me, holding me in his arms. The hand that was in my hair, now being used to support my lower back, and the other hand is placed on my thighs. He buries his face into my neck. His breathes against your skin.

"I love you too. I don't think I've ever loved someone like I love you."

He mumbles, his voice deep and laced with love. He is placing kisses on my neck and collarbone.

"You don't need to love someone after this." I raise my reply in a demanding voice. My eyes straight against his.
"I don't ever want to love anyone other than you baby." He says in a firm voice, still holding me. He now starts sucking and lightly biting my skin around my neck, leaving love bites on it.