Chapter 1

Lauren's pov:

It's a beautiful day today, birds chirping and the sweet scream of Stacy Matthews .
I woke up from her annoying scream that is coming from downstairs , I looked at the clock that was beside me to find out that it's already 12 in the afternoon.
I got out of my bed and headed towards my closet , to put on my white robe & my pink slippers . Then headed downstairs to see what was going on.

As I reached the ground , I saw Stacy on our living room table screaming and pointing towards the floor.

"Babe relax." Mark shouts

Another thing I forgot to tell you , mark my brother is currently dating Stacy Matthews. Bleh.

"What's going on?" I said

"THERES A FUCKING SPIDER ON THE GROUND OF THE SIZE OF YOUR HEAD." She pointed at the tiny spider

"Are you serious , I barely see it"
I walked up to the spider and squashed it with my slipper .

"Your welcome."
Then I went in to the kitchen to get my breakfast ready.
Mark was right behind me.

"What's up?" I said holding my coffee

"You need to be nice to her and I mean it Lauren."

"Why should I, didn't you forget the part where she almost drowned me in a 8ft pool."

"That was along time ago and she apologized."

"Because you forced her , anyways Jennifer is going to pick me up to head to the mall , don't do stupid things while I'm gone."

"Same for you , I'm going to Christians party at 9 don't be late ."

I nodded and went to my room to get dressed.
I opened my closet and picked out red wine crop top with my white shorts and converse . After that I curled my hair and put a golden plain headband on then went towards my make up center and applied a bright color of eyeshadow and night pink lipstick.
When I was about done , my phone vibrated it was Jennifer.

J: Where are you??
L: I'm going downstairs now
J: okay but hurry up because I don't want to be late for the party
L: it's 1:30 I think we're okay 😂
J: STILL HURRY THE F UP!
L: ok ok calm down

I vanished out my room , ran downstairs and picked up my black side bag filled with money in it and locked the door as I left.

• • • •
Mark's pov:

I heard the door closed meaning Lauren left , Stacy and I are in my room watching a scary movie.

"So your going to Christians party right?" She asked

"Yeah , why?"

"Well I'm your girlfriend and I wasn't invited at all "

"Don't worry il bring you"

"Who else is going?"

Another thing to add to Stacy's point of view , she ask a lot of questions.

"Not really sure , but mostly viners will be there like Curtis , Amanada , lele and probably Cameron and Nash."

"Lauren is going too right?

"Yeah she's bringing her friend Jennifer, why are you asking me all these questions?"

It was silent , she didn't answer but I have this feeling that something might happen tonight.