001

Sydney and Bill have been best friends for as long as they can remember. Sydney was bills's favorite person and Bill was Sydney's favorite person. Bill had a stutter and Sydney found it really cute. Their houses were right beside each others so they were always hanging out. Sydney was technically a part of Bill's family the Denbroughs and Bill was technically a part of Sydney's family the Brookes. Sydney had recently realized that she had feelings for Bill more than just best friends. 

Life was amazing until Sydney lost her mom in a tragic car accident. Sydney was heartbroken. Her moms death changed her dad for the worse. He used to be this sweet and caring man and he still was until he would start drinking. He would change into a monster. He would scream at Sydney and even hit her. Bill was the only one that knew about her dad's abuse and it broke him every time it would happen. He would always help her cover up her cuts and bruises and hold her when she cried. Sydney was also really close with Bill's little brother Georgie he was like a little brother to her. Georgie always looked up to Sydney and considered her to be one of his best friends.

Bill was the leader of their friend group the so called "losers club". Their group was made up of people who always got bullied earning them the name "losers". There was Richie "the trash mouth" Eddie " the germaphobe" Stanley "the Jew" Bill "the stutter" and Sydney "the slut" as Henry bowers always called her. God it made Bill so mad when he called her that. Sydney was the only girl in the group but it did not bother her she loved all of her best friends.

a/n- I can't wait to get this story started! Please tell me your thoughts and recommendations! Have a great day!