•7 "𝑼𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑬𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓"

"Zunaira how was your first day ???

"Zunaira how was your first day ???...."

She came into the room and sat beside Zunaira on her bed. Zunaira turn off the music, she was listening to a while ago and sat straight. Then she sighed with an expression of exhaustiveness.

"It was so exhausted if I'm being honest." Zunaira whispered in a low and tired voice. "But I'm curious to know how was your day, tell me in detail." Zara asked curiously. Then Zunaira took a deep breath before saying something.

"Both Amira and I were hella nervous. It was so silly-we were literally quarreling at the gate of the institute about whether to go inside or not. Amira kept pulling me, saying we should go back home," Zunaira recounted, interrupted by Zara.

"You two were making fools of yourselves!" Zara chuckled at Zunaira's story. "So, what happened? Did you go inside or not?" she asked, still laughing.

Zunaira continued, "Well, Sir caught us in the middle of our little drama. He asked what we were doing outside, and I immediately blurted out, 'Yes sir, we're just going inside." Then Zara asked eagerly, "And then what?"

"As soon as I opened the classroom door, both mine and Amira's jaws dropped," Zunaira explained.

"Why? What did you see?" Zara asked, eyes wide with curiosity.

"There were so many students in the class, including boys. You know how Amira is- she has this weird allergy to boys. Seeing a flock of them made me even more nervous. Sir told us to come in and said the class hadn't started yet. He introduced himself and talked about his education and stuff.

Then, he asked us to introduce ourselves. When it was my turn, I was stiff in my seat, but somehow, I managed to say a few words."
Zara burst into laughter, clutching her stomach. "Then what happened?" She asked.

Zunaira replied, giving Zara a sharp glare. "He just started teaching us."

"But it was also quite interesting socializing with new people, although I didn't interact with them that much," Zunaira added with a sigh of exhaustion.

"Ohh.. I forgot why I came here in the first place. Eomma was asking you to come help her with the cooking. Zara said to her.

"What??? Meeee?? No wayyy....... Tell her I am not coming, I'm already so exhausted. I can't help her, not at all, not now." Zunaira protested.

"If you want to or not but you have to...." Zara insisted her. Then Zunaira groaned annoyingly and stomped off to the kitchen. Because she knows if she'll not then her Eomma herself will come up and drag her down.

"Eommaaaa..... You could have taken her help too, why did you call me for help? I'm already so tired." Zunaira complained, dragging her upper body over the kitchen counter like a lifeless body.

"You know she can't even boil rice properly. If I take her help, she'll surely add more Chillies or too much Sault, or maybe she will add more water than necessary." Mrs. Mariyam replied.