1

Khia Monique Atlanta, Georgia

Khia Monique
Atlanta, Georgia

i walked into the tattoo shop seeing we already had customers that were waiting in the car. i looked up seeing lailanie and cory setting up they stations.

"waddap yall." i said walking towards them.

"hey khi." lanie said giving me a hug.

"fuckgoing khi." c2 dapped me up.

i went back to the front and behind the desk sliding my purse under the desk. i grabbed the broom and used it to turn the open sign on since my 5'6 frame couldn't reach.

i turned around and went back behind the desk opening the store computer clocking in and seeing what appointments we had today. i only do colored tats so i barely have any clients i mostly work front desk.

one of our regulars walked in.

"hey dove." i said typing her name in the computer so i could find out who's doing her tat.

"wassup khi." she smiled.

"you got cory and i finish you off." i told her she nodded and walked over to cory station.

2 more people walked in.

"hey i got an appointment for 9:00 for a retwist and cut and she wants a tat if  you have any open."

"what's your name?" i asked.

"deuce." he replied.

"your retwist is gonna be with lailanie the girl back there and you got jamal for your cut and what tat you thinking about?"

deuce walked over sitting in lanie chair.

"i want 2nd timothy 1:7 in all red on my forearm." i nodded writing it in the schedule.

"name?"

"miyah."

"alright i gotchu. you can have a seat over there and i get you ima sec." she nodded and went to go sit down. i went to the back and started getting my station ready for her.

"bru where the hell trey and jamal at?" i said seeing some niggas walking in knowing they was coming for cuts.

"shi i don't know but they needa hurry up nobody in this bitch cut hair." lanie said laughing.

"you can come back here." i waved the girl over. she came and sat in the chair.

i walked back in the front so i could get the dudes that had just walked in checked.