Escaping The Casino

Yosemite Sam and his henchmen are ready to pursue the two humans and duck. Yosemite Sam sprints, "After him, boys!" Then, he ends up tripping on a chair and falls. Dusty Tails gets up and knocks out Nasty Canasta and Cottontail Smith as they pass out. Malin walks on and grabs Daffy to clean him up by rubbing him in the wall.

"Easy on the feathers." The duck yelps. Yosemite Sam is heard yelling, "Come back here, you card-carrying coyotes!" He ends up slipping on a banana peel, but then he gets up to shoot it, "Dadburn slapstick cliché!"

Daffy Duck screams, "Faster! Faster! Climb like my life depended on it." As he runs, he holds himself on DJ's head while DJ climbs and runs. "You run, I'll steer. Right! I mean, left." Daffy shouts. He hits a column. "Your other left." Malin tries to pull Daffy off of DJ's head, "Daffy!"

Cottontail Smith hits DJ with his arm and makes him fall down, and Daffy flies to a golden statue, "That's what I'm talking about, you snake!" Then Malin kicks Cottontail Smith, and DJ gets up. Daffy hides in fear behind the golden statue.

Cottontail Smith glares at her, "Is that all you got?" Malin punches Cottontail in the face and then elbows him in the stomach, knocking him out. "No. I got more." She pants. Daffy winces at the sight, "That's gonna leave a mark."

Then Nasty Canasta comes and grabs DJ into the wall. Daffy shouts as he hid, "That's not boxing. Bite his ear!" DJ manages to free himself from Nasty after punching him. He prepares his Bren-Master skills and fights him. While Daffy cheers for DJ, DJ gets punched, then he punches back, kicks him in the gut, and he finally knocks him out.

"Left and a right and a left and a right-left!"

Cottontail Smith tries to hit Malin with a chair, but she dodges it. Cottontail Smith grunts at her, "I'm gonna come up on you."Malin punches Cottontail Smith twice and makes him fall to a moneybox that scared people. Nasty Canasta gets up and punches DJ that he hit a column bar. Then Nasty grabs DJ.

"I'll take that playing card."

DJ grabs Nasty's arm to prevent him from carrying the playing card. Then, after struggling, DJ headbutts Nasty as the playing card flies away. Then DJ was grabbed by Nasty until DJ kneeled him in his groin, knocking him out. Malin and DJ gasped as the card suddenly flung away towards the playing floor.

Daffy shouts at DJ, "After it, stunt boy." Malin glances at DJ, "Oh, man."

"Jump! Jump!" Daffy shouts.

DJ jumped further, but not further enough to hang on the chandelier. Instead, he screamed and fell on the bet table where Looney dogs are playing poker, destroying it and making the dogs bark. Then, the card flew itself into a card betting machine. Malin and Yosemite Sam rush to the table with Foghorn as the dealer.

"All right, when I say, place your bets, folks. Money plays, loser stays. Everyone's a... Not everyone."

"Here's my money." Yosemite Sam drops a bag of cash, "Now play."

"Card, ma'am?" Foghorn asks. Malin shakes her head, "Hit me." Foghorn raises a brow, "Don't you want to look at your card first, dear? Boy's about as sharp as a bowling ball." Malin presses forward, "Hit me."

Yosemite Sam shouts in anger, "No, hit me first!"

"I said await your turn, sir." Foghorn warns. Malin nods, "Hit me." Yosemite Sam shouts, raising his fists in the air, "No, no, no! Hit me, fragnabbit!" Foghorn hits Sam with a wooden plank, making Malin jump in fear. Foghorn turns to Malin, "He's the boss. Card, ma'am?"

Malin nervously looks at Foghorn and slowly says it, "Hit me." Finally, Foghorn gives her the Queen of Diamonds.

"Twenty-one, a winner!"

Daffy Duck appears with DJ and grabs her arm as she takes the card, "Let's go! 'And then they made their heroic escape'!" She runs into the door, and DJ grabs Daffy as they get out of the casino.

"I say we do Cirque du Soleil and call it a night. How about the Liberace Museum?" Daffy spoke as they got into the Gremlin car. Daffy turns his head to DJ, "All right, let's see what this baby can really do." DJ turns on the car, only for it to break down.

"Now, that's an interesting feature."

"Come back, you absconders! Watch yourself, ma'am. I love this rug. Come back here, you varmints!" Sam's voice shouts. Malin jumps out of the car, "Run. Move. Go. Nice car. Don't hit me." She runs with DJ and Daffy behind her. "Slow down, will you? I'm waddling here." Daffy spoke. DJ grabs Daffy and continues running next to Malin.

"Come back, you darn idiot galoots!" Yosemite Sam's voice is heard, making them turn their heads to see him and his goons chasing them in a Nascar sportscar.