Trailer

*Y/n putting on the NerveGear and plugs in the cable to insert the game in the case and lies down on the bed*

*screen fades to black*

???: Attention, players, I welcome you to my world.

*camera going through the fog as it shows the view of Sword Art Online*

*Arno spawning in to look up at the view and smiles*

*sky red for a figure to show*

Akihiko: My name is Akihiko Kayaba. The reason I created Sword Art Online, was to control the fate of a world of my design. You cannot log yourselves out of SAO and no one from the outside will be able to shut down or remove the NerveGear from your head. There is no longer any way to revive someone within the game. If your HP drops to zero, your avatar will be deleted from the system forever, and the NerveGear will simultaneously destroy your brain. There's only one way for a player to escape now. You must clear the game. Players, I wish you the best of luck.

*Arno in shock*

*Arno fighting the Laughing Coffin being ambushed to be knocked out*

*Laughing Coffin killing Arno's guild*

*Arno in a secret Headquarters*

*Arno training with one of the Assassins*

Cocky Assassin: You gotta do better than that, pisspot.

*Arno continues to train*

*Y/n running on the rooftops in his Assassin outfit*

Arno: I want to be someone better than anyone else. I want to follow my own path and complete this game.

*Fighting the Laughing Coffin with speed and martial art moves with sword and hidden blade to finish them with a fatal blow*

Kirito: If I die in the game, I die in real life.

*Arno on a clock tower at the highest point and does the leap of faith*

*Arno walking in the crowd to stay hidden*

*Sees Kirito with Asuna*

*Arno parkouring on the rooftops of SAO, doing flips and tricks across as people saw him*

*Arno fighting the traitor Assassin*

Traitor Assassin: You have no idea what you are fighting for!

Arno: I'm fighting for the sake of myself and for the people that are trapped here in this game!

Traitor Assassin: *kicks Arno* After the past year I have spent in this game, the only thing to do, is lie, cheat, and survive!

*The two continue fighting*

*Arno climbing on to the highest point of the building on and sits down on the edge to see the sunset with his hood down*

Arno: I will get out of this game. No matter what.

Sword Art Online x Assassin's Creed