Through Hell until The End of the World (Aincrad Arc Finale)

November 7, 2024

Floor 22

Inside the house where Arno and Sinon are in, they are sitting on the couch, spending time to themselves on their own terms. The moment was interrupted when he sees a message from Kirito popping up on the menu. Arno pressed the message symbol to see the message.

Kirito: "Me and Asuna are heading to the dungeon on floor 75 with Heathcliff and the assault team at Collinia Gate Plaza. I was wondering if you and Sinon can tag along with us. Strength in numbers, like you said, right?"

Arno: Can't argue with that.

Sinon: What is it?

Arno: Kirito and Asuna are going with the assault team to go to a dungeon on floor 75. I guess it wouldn't hurt if we joined up with them.

Sinon: Yeah, I guess it wouldn't.

Sinon and Arno get up from the couch to change into their combat outfits.

The couples exit the house to head on over to the teleporter

The couples exit the house to head on over to the teleporter. Sinon stops behind Arno for him to notice her not following him. He turned around to see her, a bit worried about the raid.

Arno: What's wrong?

Sinon: Nothing... It's just... *puts hand on her left arm* I'm worried that we might not be able to beat this game. Even after we spent time together. So, I'm not sure if we even need to keep going --

Arno: Sinon.

Sinon looks at Arno that he interrupted her sentence. He goes to Sinon and places hand on her right shoulder.

Arno: You don't have to worry too much. Because we're so close to finishing this game. And after we finish this, we will be able to get back to the real world and meet up with each other. So, please, don't worry, I will be right by your side, no matter where we go. We'll be together until the end.

Sinon smiles at Arno after what he had said to her. His words were so kind to her that it made her feel better.

Sinon: Thank you, Arno.