Albedo...?

the harsh weather in dragonspine was an unforgiving force that permeates the world outside. Snow falls relentlessly, blanketing everything under a thick layer of white.

The biting winds howls ferociously, carrying with it the icy sting frost. The harshness of the situation is stark, leaving no room for comfort or respite as the cold seeps into the bones and the snow piles up, leaving no escape from its frozen grip.

Each step you took felt like an eternity, as if trying to walk through the very depths of a frozen wasteland. Every bit of skin exposed to the chill of the air feels as though it is being pricked pierced by a million tiny needles, the cold air cutting through your clothing and seeping deep into your bones making your cheeks and nose turn a dark shade of crimson.

Every labored breath leaves a cloud that hangs in the air, the cold temperature and snow muffling any other sounds and making you feel utterly alone in a sea of frozen solitude as you walk through the snow pilled path to meet the infamous alchemist of mondstadt. Albedo Kreideprinz.

The path leads to the famed Dragonspine mountain where the alchemist's hut awaits you in the distance, a small shelter against the relentless elements that batter against the mountain. The air grows even colder as you approach, the cold weather makes every step a struggle making the solitude and danger around you palpable, a stark reminder of the treacherous landscape that surrounds you as you press onward towards your destination.

The sound of the flickering fire makes you walk even faster to reach the warmth of his shelter as you already felt the warmth seeping through your veins again making a soft sigh slip from your lips before you stepped foot inside his lap.

Without turning his face, he gestures to you to come closer as he was in the middle of making a new potion.

"Ah, I see you've made it through the harsh weather outside. I must say, the elements have been quite unforgiving lately." Albedo said, his soft voice carrying a hint of concern.

"Please, come closer to the fire and warm yourself. The cold can be quite perilous, especially in these parts." He gestured for you to sit nearby, the warmth of the fire seeping into your chilled bones and thawing away the cold that had lingered from the journey there. He continued his work with a steady focus, his hands moving nimbly across the vials and potions laid out before him.

"Working on a new potion...?" you asked with a curious gaze before settling yourself down, your eyes observed the various vials and potions noticing the changes as some turned in colour and some bubbles went out of the vials. The bubbling in the glass flasks continues as he adds a pinch of pink powder to the mixture, the liquid within it begins to swirl and change color. The scent of the potions filling the air is now stronger, with notes of floral and citrus mixing with the familiar smells of sulfur and salt and a new, unfamiliar scent that tingles your nose.

As the final bubbles popped and the liquid in the flask settled, Albedo's face took on an unreadable expression. You sensed a shift in the atmosphere, and your question was met with an unrelated confession.

"Do you believe in scientific human beings made of chalk or blood...?" He asked before letting out a soft sigh as he lowered his arms to his sides. His expression turns to one of deep contemplation as he gazes at the flask, seemingly lost in his own thought.

"For he was subject one... And i was subject two... Do you know what that means... Oh dear traveler..?"

He asked before turning his head to meet your gaze. Staring intensely into your soul with his teal blue eyes, sending shivers down your spine and making you avert his gaze and look down his neck noticing that the star shaped mark on his neck was missing which made your pupils dilate and fear slowly making its way into your thumbing heart.

After all he was Master's failed specimen in the dragon's belly
This is where the story truly begins.

Stay tuned for part 2