Cafe!Dreamswap Nightmare

Nightmare is the little brother of Dream, born to President Nim and her celebrity CEO husband Satanas. he was quite the neglected child while also having so much pressure on his shoulders - oh he knew that his big brother Dream was trying to keep him from finding out but it's hard to ignore the screaming matches in the night between Dream and their parents.

even though Dream is his older brother he sometimes thinks of him as his parent. he's had a couple slip ups but thankfully not to Dream's face. he's...not entirely sure how his brother would react to being called dad or mom. his best friend Liam (aka Error by his friends) thinks it's adorable that Nightmare sometimes refers to Dream as "mom" or "dad" when Nightmare talks about what his big brother has been up to.

a lot of the time Dream takes Nightmare with him to work at the cafe just so he wouldn't have to be home alone with Nim and Satanas and even though he's just a kid he understood. he didn't hold that much love for their parents himself but even though he understood where Dream was coming from he still can't help but love their parents even just a little bit because even though they're ignoring Dream like a stain, they've been...kind of attentive to him?? like birthdays and christmas's. after all, he is still a kid and he still wants parents in his life - Dream can only do so much to fill that position...

Nightmare holds intense guilt and has nightmares (lol) about the day the shopping mall had been collapsing due to bad construction and his brother almost died in hospital. he hasn't told Dream about this because he doesn't want to stress his brother out even more. he also may or may not have a tiny crush on a boy in his class named Vince (known as Hacker amongst his friends).

 he also may or may not have a tiny crush on a boy in his class named Vince (known as Hacker amongst his friends)