Chapter 5

Anu dry her hair and remember how anuj always dry her hair....
Then she applies shindoor and she remembered when he make her wear the most beautiful thing of their relationship THE SHINDOOR...
"Anu chal ne have " Says kmaa interrupting her imagination.
Amd she wipes her tears and went with kmaa. Kmaa knows if she becomes free then again started crying so she is asking her a lots of things to do so that anu doesn't get time to remember and cry again....
But how much work she have to do...
Some  ladies comes to kmaa to take aachar ka dabba from her which she prepared.
On seeing anu, they comments "bichari anupamaa kishmat hi kharab hai iski... Pehle pati n nehokha diya ... Aab pati ne mayke bhej diya... " Lady 1
"Aur bacche bhi sare ese nikle... Bahot gyan deti thi na ki ese paalne chahiye bacche... Khud ke bacche to batamij nikle sare ke sare.... " Lady 2
This is heard by anu and she is about to and them back... But soon becomes quite and run to her room and close the door and started crying again sitting at the floor.
Kmaa glared at the ladies and they leave the place.
Anu is in room crying at the most intensity but with her mouth closed by saari... So that anyone in the house can't listen to her.
Per MAA to akhir MAA hoti hai... Use kese pata nahi ki uske baccho ko kya hua hai...
Kmaa hurriedly reached anu's room... And knocked the many a time... Saying "anu dekh na koi nahi hai.... Sub to ese hi bolte rehte hai... Meri bacchi iss dunya ki subse strong bacchi hai... Aur dekh na anujkumar aur choti bhi to tujhse kitna pyar kerte hai... Anu khol na darwaja. "
Anu is still crying noded in no like giving the ans of kmaa from behind the door.
"Anu tu subse qqchi maa hai... "
Anu noded in no while crying...
"Anu sun ne.... Subko to bolne ka moka chahiye jo tu de rahi hai... Tune kese pala hai pata hai aapne baccho ko... Aaj jo kutch bhi hai sub teri vajah se hi hai... Toshu bhi aab to business man ho gaya hai...naye naye contract leta hai har roj, samar ki dance academy(jo anu se li thi..per uski mehnat se usne aage badhaya hai academy ko), pakhi aab to business women ho gai hai (all thanks to anu who invest in her bakwass ideas) aur choti.....
And she stopped by the word....
A lone tear appear in her eyes. She quickly wipe the tears and said "anu use thoda gussa hai isliye verna vo to tujhe subse jyada pyar kerti hai ... Dekhna jesi hi teri yaad aayegi na daudi hui chali aayegi aapni mummy ke pass. . . "
"Nnn.. Aa.. Hh... Ii... .. Choti... Sorbs... Nahi... Aayegi.... "
"Anu esa kyu bol rahi hai... Mujhe pata hai hamari choti aapni mumma se subse jyada pyar kerti hai... Aabhi daudi hui aa jayegi"
"Mummy..... "
And hearing this anu and kmaa becomes astonished and anu wipes her tears and a smile appears on her face. A smile also appear on kmaa face...
She quickly turn her face.. Anu quickly opens her door and runs towards the direction of sound....
When anu reach  at the door she found a sound recorder.....
She gets emotional and slowly reach at the recorder and carry it in her hands with shivering. She place quickly at her heart and started crying again.
Kmaa come to her side and hugged her tightly and she also have tears in her eyes.
While crying they show one shadow coming towards them. Both stop crying for a sec.
As the shadow approaches them they again start crying with their arms open.
Anu said "mukkuu....... " And all three brusted in cry and mukku hurriedly rush to them and hugged anu. They cry for a long time....
Anu break the hug and started kissing her on her face.....
"Tu kub aayi baccha... "
"Kal... "
"Tu thik to hai na.... Aane me koi dikkat to nahi hui na.... Aur anuj bhi aaye..... "
And the unknown silence arrived between them...
"Bhai nahi aaye mere saath"
Kmaa interrupted them...
"Mukku thakihui aayi hogi na.. Chal andar beth ker tum dono baate karo... Me chai banati hu.... "
"Piyegi na tu chai"
Mukku noded in yes .... And anu and mukku reached their sofa.
Kmaa goes to kitchen but mukku hold her hand and said "maa aap bhi yahi bethiye na ... Hamare saath"
And kmaa also sits with them.
"Mukku to yaha achanak" Said anu.
"Bhabhi me jo kam kerne gai thi na NewYork vo kam jaldi khatam ho gaya to socha ki kyu na bhai bhabhi ko surprise de du... Anu meri bhatiji vo bhi surprise de dungi.... Per... "
"Mili aapni bhatiji se? "
"Ha bahot pyari hai...bilkul aap per  gai hai choti....Aaj subah use pancakes aur chocolate milk pilaya.. Aab soch rahi hu ki kahi bahar bhumane le cahlu... Ghar per rahegi to roti rahegi"
Anu gets emotional and started crying again...
Mukku see this and immediately rush to her side and sits down in her legs and take her pallu and started removing her tears. She said "anu tum vapas ghar chalo na... Bhai aur choti ko aapki jarurat hai... Aur mukku ko to subse jyada"
And they both share  a emotional moment...
Kmaa there can't handle the tears and so she went to her room.
After a while they become normal. Anu hold shoulder of mukku and make her sit by her side....
Mukku "bhabhi chalo na ghar per"
Anu "nahi chal sakti na mukku.... "
"Per kyu? "
"Bass nai chal sakti to nahi chal sakti" And turned her face on other side.
Mukku move to her side and said "kyu per "
"Maru mathu nai kha ne mukkidi... Mana kiya na ek baar mene " ("Mera sir mat kharab ker... ")
" Ye to aapko batana hi padega... Kyu nahi chalna hai ghar "
"Mukkudi pareshan mat ker ne have... Nai aana ghar"
"Bataiye na kisne roka aapko ghar aane se"
Silence
"Bataiye na bhabhi"
Silence
"Bolo na "
Silenece
"Bhai ki choti"
"Anu.... "
And anu startes crying again. Mukku gove her a side hug....
And they remain in such position for sometimes.
"Bhabhi agar bhai khud aapko yaha se le jaye to aap chalengi? "
Anu noded with a smile on her face and the sukoon that he will vome to pick her up from her mayka.
After a while...
"Mukku ye tape kaha se aaya tere pass... "
"Vo to.... " And slide a little and tries to escape the situation.
Anu catches her and started doing gudgudi.... Both nanand bhabhi are laughing.
Mukku can't handle and said....
"Anu ruko to batati hu... "
Anu stoped and mukku smiling says... "Bhai ke phone se churaya... Unke phone mene hack kerke rakha hai... Isliye jub bhi maan hota hai aap tino ki chupke chupke tasveer dekh leti hu.... "
"He " Anu said in shocked...
"Anu shock mat ho... Aapke aur bhai ki private photos nahi dekhi.... " And she runs....
Anu runs after her to catch her ....
"Anu sorry... Bhai kabhi pics bhejte hi nahi the isliye.... "
"To tu unka phone ... Kya hai vo.... Ha.. Huk... "And stayed a sec
"Hack " Mukku said while taking some breath.
"Ha hack karegi..... Aur dekho to samne se keh rahi hai ki vo photu nahi dekhi.... Saram nahi aati tujhe.... Aane de anuj ko sub batati hu... Kesi ho gai hai unki bacchi..... Anu ye anuj bhi ne... Kisne kaha tha ese pics click kerne ke liye.... Aur phone ka password to yaad rehta nahi hai... Koi bhi hack ker lega... Pata nahi ye kub sudhrenge.... "And stayed to have a breath....
Mukku also stoped....
Anu calledd her near her and hugged her tightly... " Thank you... Thank you... Thank you mari mukkudi itna aacha surprise dene ke liye... "
"Aap hi ke liye to phone hack kiya mene "
And both brust into laugh....
Kmaa also arrived hearing the laughing sounds... And joined the group hug of them....
"Koi hame bhi to samil ker lo hug me.... "Said devika and dheraj.
" Anu muhje bhi"said bhavesh.
And anu called them in hug.
All are happy and they share a  beautiful moment with each other.
"Aaj se mission maan 2.0 start... Are u with me to unite them..... "
"Yes" All said in union and anu have happy tears in her eyes and they Highfighed each other...

                       "Mission MaAn 2.0"

..

.

.

.

.

.

........ 

Pls tell me how was the chapter.... Hope u all love this... And have  a nice day to you all..... 

Good and bad comment are appreciated... So pls comment and like.... 

It's quite late for the update... But hope that i can make out wait the worth by reading this 

Lots of love to u all.... 

Thanks for reading... And taking the time out of busy schedule to read this.....