Chapter 1

Toxic relationships are way more common than you think, these two couples named "Vivid" and "Rena" are in one. They thought they would be  perfect for one another, they were wrong.

Vivid:"What do you think you're doing?" Vivid asked as he stared at her watching tv.

Rena:" Watching Television, why? What do you think I'm doing?" Rena asked as she crossed her legs.

Vivid:"Cook me dinner Rena, I'm starving." Vivid said to Rena.

Rena:"Go make it for yourself, why do i have to do it? If you're hungry it's none of my problem." Rena said as she continues to watch without hesitation.

Vivid:"Rena Raj." Vivid said as he tried to look intimidating, to hopefully convince Rena to cook him food.

Rena:"Fine, jeez.." Rena said as she turned off the TV and went to the kitchen to start cooking for dinner.

Vivid:"This woman.. I know what to do with you, be aware.." Vivid said as he smirked, he said it in a low voice just so Rena doesn't hear what he said. He went to the bedroom in the meantime and waited for his girlfriend to call him.

Rena began cooking...After she finished she called her boyfriend.

Rena:"Vivid, Dinner is cooked, get your ass up. Don't be a lazy fucker, i didn't cook these food for nothing." Rena yelled, inorder for Vivid to hear her. Vivid got up and went to the kitchen.

Vivid:"Jee, took you long enough, Now go scram woman." Vivid ssid to his girlfriend as he sat on the chair and began eating, Rena rolled her eyes and went to the living room to continue watching her show.

This was a very unattended relationship, were they meant to be together in the first place?..Back in college..

2019, November 14th.

Rena felt a deep attraction and love towards Vivid, since the school year was ending. She figured to confess her feelings to Vivid, cause it is guaranteed that they may or may not see eachother next year. During Lunch, Vivid was outside on the garden, talking with his friends. When his friends left him, She approached him in a shyly manner.

Rena:"Hey, Vivid?..Are you free at the moment?" Rena asked Vivid, unsure whether she should tell him or not.

Vivid:"Well yes, What do you need?" Vivid asked Rena, wondering why she'd suddenly approach him.

Rena:"Listen, I really liked you ever since we got sorted into groups. When i first saw you, i thought i wouldn't have a chance since you were..Just, way too handsome, and i may be out of your leage." Rena Confessed to Vivid, her deep love have made her realize she need to confess before it's too late.

Vivid:"You like me? Romantically?.." Vivid said in disbelief. "You know, i previously thought the same. You were so pretty..I'm honestly shock on how straightforward you are to this confession." Vivid said to Rena.

Rena:"Even though we mag not see each other next school year..But Would you like to be my boyfriend?" Rena asked Vivid.

Vivid:"Yes" Vivid said to Rena's question, a few of his friends yelled and cheered. Leaving Rena flustered..

Though they would look and seem good with each other, their personality and other things that are connected to them, says otherwise.