8.

Rylee's POV

After I had mended his wounds he looked at his feet.

" I'm sorry for umm.... All that "

" It's okay.. "

" No it's not cause what they do to you... It's not okay. And I am happy to be the wall up in between u and them. "

I had no words. He was right. Reece had just put a huge wall between me and Kaleb and all of Kalebs stuff that came with him. Part of me was happy... The other part?....... Scared.

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my fave into his chest. I'm so happy he is taller than me. Reece wrapped his arms around my back and rested his head on mine even tho he kinda had to bed his neck down.

" Thank you for being there for me Reecie. "

" You are so very welcome Ry. "

We stayed just like that until I yawned.

" Aww is someone sweepy? "

I shook my head cause I know he would try to make me go to bed and I didn't wanna...

" Don't lie to Reecie. Reecie hates being lied to. "

I rolled my eyes and hope he didn't see me.

" Fine I'm just a little tired. "

" Alright come on, let's go to sleep. "

I looked up at him and smiled.

" I love ur braces so much... And ur freckles... And ur cute little cheeks with your beautiful, sparkling blue eyes that make me think I'm looking into a gorgeous, vast sea. "

" Ur a natural poet aren't u. "

He just shrugged and suddenly picked me up bridal style and set me down on the bed.

" How do u sleep? "

I blushed and said I was fine like this. He just looked at me and nodded. I snuggled up on his chest when he laid down and I soon fell asleep in the arms of my poet at heart.

__________________________

Hey guys. Umm sorry this one is short but it's really late and someone was pressuring me to update... Jkjk I needed to anyways.

Hope u guys are enjoying this story c:

-morgie<3