2.

Rylee's POV

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

I groan as my stupid alarm goes off, meaning it's time to go to, ugh dare I say it...... School. I mean who's great idea was it to have school on a Monday?! Like did one day did someone just think to punish kids by making them actually get up from a warm, comfortable bed and go to a place filled with idiots... Some of them sexy idiots but still idiots!!

That's not the point. The point is that I really don't feel like getting up but of course my dad who is always like "Education is key" and " U won't get anywhere in life without school " made me get up but he really can't talk cause he's a truck driver who didn't finish high school

Well I had finally gotten out of bed. It's now 5:37 so I need to hurry up and get in then shower.

When I was done I started to blow dry my hair which took about 15 minutes. After doing that I apply just a little bit of mascara and then move over to brush my teeth.

Walking into the closet looking for the outfit of the day, I find my jean shorts with my black Sleeping With Sirens shirt then slipping on a pair of white high top converse.

Double checking myself in the mirror to make sure I atleast look decent for today, I head out of my room and head for the kitchen.

My dad was in there making me some cereal, fruit loops, and turned around to smile at me.

" Morning Sugar. How did u sleep? "

" Morning to u too but I can't complain. When did u get in? "

" Around 3:30. There gonna have me go back on the road on Wednesday. "

" Oh, where are u gonna be going? "

" To Oregon. Aaaaaagainnnnn... "

" Man dad... That must suck... "

" Shut up Rylee and eat ur cereal. Are u taking the bus or do I need to take u? "

" Oh sorry, I can't answer u sense I got a mouth full of cereal that u told me to eat. "

" U just did Rylee. Stop being a mouth. But seriously do u need a ride? "

" I mean it wouldn't hurt so yea, whenever ur ready dad. "

" Alright just let me go get dressed. "

" Okay hurry up. "

" Don't rush me! "

And with that, before I could add anything, he went to his room and I went back to my cereal.

When I had finished, my dad had came out of his room in his blue jeans, boots, and his favorite button down shirt.

" So are we going to church or.... "

" What? I just threw something on! "

" Bull shit dad! Who are u dressing up for? Is she pretty?! Does she work at my school??!!!!! That's so gross!!!!! "

" No Rylee, quit worrying about it. "

" Mark my works dad, I will find out "

He just rolled his eyes and picked up my bowl to put it in the sink. I checked my pocket to make sure I had my phone then I grabbed my backpack and headed out the door with my dad behind me.

-

It was in between third and forth hour and I was getting my stuff out of my locker when someone came at full speed, knocking me into my locker then me falling over.