3.

Reece's POV

I must have fell asleep during the movie cause when I woke up Rylee was gone. That actually made me sad tho cause I didn't have her number and she didn't tell me good bye.

I don't know if I was developing a crush or not but whatever this is I liked it. She was just so... Different but in a good way.

She was forward and funny and just... Uhhh I don't know how to explain how she's messing with my brain. I mean we just met today and she acts like we have known each other for years!

I got up from my bed and was walking over to the door when I saw a posted note on it.

- Hey Reecie, sorry but my dad wanted me to come home and I didn't want to disturb u cause u looked so peaceful :) and text me when u read this.
-ry. 1417-770-0411

I quickly started searching for my phone so I could text her. When I found it I quickly started typing in her number.

Reece-
'Hey I just woke up'

Ry-
'About time. I thought u died there for a second. '

Reece-
'Lol sorry. I didn't even know I was tired. Sorry I fell asleep on u'

Ry-
'It's fine Reecie. I fell asleep for a second. If u look on ur shirt, I left u a small sample of my DNA lol'

Reece-
'Good, now I can make a clone of u'

We went on joking around till it was dark. Just texting and texting. It was nice. She is such and amazing girl. I think this is a crush.

I Reece, have a crush on my Ry.

-
Rylee's POV

Reece and I had actually got really really close. He had found out so much about me and it was the same way for me.

He treated me like a princess and I loved it. One of the most kindest guys ever. Tho, once and a while when we were flirting he would get super dominant. It was a huugge turn on and I think he knew that but he doesn't like me like that so its okay.

I guess it can be another fantasy crush.

___________________________

Wow. Okay so far I'm pretty happy with this story ☺️

But sorry this chapter is super short. I was just tryin to be quick

ily guys:*

-morgie.