WHAT MIGHT BE?

I've been thinking of creating a Bridgerton FamFiction for quite some time now. Being a fan of the original book series and its popularity at this very moment, I would have fun. This would be a daunting task though, because if I were to make one I would want to focus on the love lives of the kids of the original 8 siblings. Which in turn would result in a book for each of them. Of course I have my own OC that I have sneaked into the original 8, but who's interested in Anthony Bridgertons twin sister Anastasia and her story of marrying a Prince? Unless you are interested then I guess I could write something short. Back to what I was originally thinking. I would probably make one for every sibling in the Bridgerton family. Only I would focus it on their kids and partner them up with an OC of my making. If you are interested you can do something to this part to support it and I'll see if I can write some. I've already got some of the first 4 plotted out, and maybe five, but that's over stepping.

If I were to go through with it here is some of the outlines I have of them. 

Book 1:
The daughter of the Duke and Duchess of Hastings
Caroline or Amelia Bassets X OC
Enemies to Lovers, Academic Rivals

Book 2:
The son of the Viscount and Viscountess Bridgerton
Edmund Bridgerton X Anastasia Cowper (OC)
Love at First Sight, Unrequited Love

Book 3:
One of the sons of Benedict and Sophie Bridgerton
Charles, Alexander, or William X OC
Childhood Sweethearts, Love Triangle

Book 4:
The daughter of Colin and Penelope Bridgerton
Jane Bridgerton X Jack Green (OC)
Soulmates, Forced Proximity

Book 5:
One of the kids of Phillip and Eloise Crane
Arranged Marriage, Second Chance

Book 6:
One of the kids of Michael and Francesca Stirling
Amnesia, Nursing Back to Health

Book 7 & 8:
Not yet decided

If you're interested in these they will have parallels beyond imaginable to the original series and I will do my best to write them as well as I can. I am currently brainstorming ideas about Colin and Penelope's daughter Janes right now because of the new season, but I have other ideas for all of them really. Let me know if you'd like to read them if I published some. If I were to write these they would probably have to wait till my current books finish or are at a strong ground. I'm almost done with my Clato one, and my Finnick Odair one is for my own personal enjoyment, writing whenever I want. But these interest me a lot at the moment so if you are interested please let it be known. Thank you and I hope know soon.