Reina Suzoki

Fandom: Mr. Osomatsu-san !!
(Character is a w.i.p. expect changes ;×;)

Name: Reina Suzoki !!

Nicknames: Rei, Rei-Rei, Suzo

Age: 18-26

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: Reina has mid length black hair, though with the back untied reaches down to her ankles. She has fawn skin and tans nice in the summer. Her eyes are a soft green, often a bit more saturated at night.
Clothing changes, normally wears a black blazer, white undershirt, knee length skirt (with shorts underneath), and boots.
On wamer days she instead opts for a loose black tank-top with no back, colored shorts to match and easy to go slip on shoes.
In colder weather she goes for loose black/brown/colored sweaters with pants to match, a nice pair of leather boots and warm fuzzy gloves.
Uniform wise, Reina normally wears a more delinquent uniform. A cropped shirt, long skirt reaching down to her ankles, long socks, and a pair of shoes to match. Gloves are a maybe now and again.

 Gloves are a maybe now and again

(Both are w

(Both are w.i.p.s !! Forgive me :'))

Job/Profession: Reina works at any ordinary desk job. On the side, she does martial arts. And, while she claims it's 'on the side' she's very passionate about it.

About: Reina is an reserved and "independent" person. She wants to be self reliant and seems to play the part well to the point where she finds it difficult and even irritable to have/ask other help.
She loves to be relied and depended on. It confuses or throws her off when having to rely on anyone else. It's not something she's used to, and by proxy, she doesn't like it.
She still doesn't know how to really cope, but she definitely has grown since she her younger years. And, while she still uses sparring as an outlet, she manages herself better.
Reina wants to have people who care in her life and desperately does want companionship but ends up keeping others are arms length, thinking the worst of them to justify not letting others get close.
Deep down, she wants to be able to rely and keep people around. When someone does manage to get close she feels more awkward and tense and tends to close up despite her efforts.
She isn't the most outgoing person, though she isn't shy either and can be a little sarcastic at times. Though, it would be a lie to say she doesn't have a gentle side to her. Reina believes it's difficult to show vulnerability or that softer side of her, but often she doesn't even realize she already is especially when it comes to her closer friends.