24

TW: Death (cry bishes 😈😈)

Quackity POV:

"Quackity from Las Nevadas! Look!" Slimecicle pointed enthusiastically. He pointed to a chest. "Can I pleasee see it!?" Quackity chuckled at Slime's excitement. Slime had always liked chests, he used to be so excited to see what was inside, then used to slide into the chest and take form inside the chest or something. All Quackity knew was that it was gross.

"Sure, just-" He was cut off by Slimecicle's excited noises as he ran into off. "... Be careful.."

Slime quickly opened the chest. "There's... There's nothing?" He said, upset and confused. Quackity looked at the chest for a couple of seconds before realising "IT'S A TRAP!!" The ground opened and the two fell down onto a platform, right above lava. "Fuck! Slime are you okay?!" Quackity yelled. "Yeah.. W-What is this place Quackity from Las Nevadas?" He asked, with a hint of trepidation. Quackity's eyes widened as he took in his surroundings. "H-Holy shit..." He quickly grabbed a fire resistance potion and drank it.

"Like it, Quackity?" Said Purpled as he made his way to the platform. "You! Y-You... P-Piece of shit!!" Quackity yelled. "Give me the revive book and no one will get harmed." He offered. "Absolutely not! I don't even have it." "STOP BULLSHITTING ME I KNOW YOU HAVE IT!" Purpled yelled, annoyed.

"I don't!! I fucking don't, okay?!" Quackity yelled back. Slimecicle was watching, scared for what would happen. "Didn't your little boyfriend give it to you?" Purpled said,. clearly refering to Dream. "He's not my fucking boyfriend, and I don't have the fucking book! But I'll tell you something... Even if I did have the book.. I would never give it to you." He chuckled, not fearing death.

Purpled groaned frustratedly before narrowing his eyes. "So be it.." He said and without thinking grabbed an ender pearl and teleported to Slimecicle. Quackity's eyes widened as he realised what Purpled was about to do. "NO, PURPLED DON'T!!!"

"QUACKITY!!" Slimecicle yelled, in hopes that his best friend would be able to save him, but it was too late. Purpled pushed Slime into the lava. Purpled braced for impact as he saw Quackity running at him, thinking that Quackity would attack him. But no. To his surprise, Quackity jumped in the lava as well.

Quackity quickly took out a bucket of sand from his inventory and poured in in the lava. "STAND IN THE SAND SLIME!! THE SAND, GET IN THE SAND!! FUCK!" Slimecicle smiled at him and said calmly, "Thank you Quackity from Las Nevadas, for showing me what it was like to be a real person..."

"NO! G-GET IN THE FUCKING SAND!!" He yelled desperately. "Maybe I almost was one..." He said slowly as he melted off. "NO!! N-No! Slime..!" He fell on his knees as tears streamed down his face. Slimecicle was the only person he knew he could trust, now he was gone too. "Slime... Slime!! Purpled, what the fuck did you do?!!" He sobbed as Purpled escaped, not feeling any remorse.

*****************************************

Quackity looked at Dream before opening the chest and put the keys of Las Nevadas inside. Slimecicle was going to be the next ruler so Quackity had given him the keys... It was the only thing he had left with him beside a few photos. He felt tears streaming down his face.

"He's gone Dream... You never got to see him.." Quackity said, sobbing. "I'm sure he's a good person, we'll always remember him." Dream said placing a hand on Quackity's shoulder. Hearing this Quackity cried harder. "Fuck, I miss him!"

"I know... But I promise I'll be there for you for whatever your going through." Quackity smiled as his face was red with tears. He kissed Dream. "I-I love you."

"Love you too, Q..."

THE END

Appreciation note for those who want to read <3 👇

(Love to everyone who has supported me throughout this journey! <3 This 24 chaper book and the first 9 chapter book took a whole year for me to complete! I really hope the ending was what you wanted. Sorry for any spelling errors, English is my third language. Thank you all for the love and support, first book I'm actually satisfied with :') And to any of you who need help or anything, remember, I'm here if you need me! Once again, love you all, byee! <333)