Chapter Four

(man, this is INSANE, sorry for not posting sooner.... 👹 Boo, jumpscare....)

Shinobu-Chan!? Coming to visit me again!? Doma thought, Oh, just the thought of it makes my heart SOAR!! I, I don't think I've ever been happier! Other than when we first met, that was the most beautiful moment I have ever experienced! I wonder if she treasures that moment as I do...? I hope so, it brings such joy to my heart to think she does, joy unlike any other. He sighed, glancing up at the closed door, she just left, but I already long to hear her voice, breath in her scent, gaze deeply into her eyes, those eyes always captive me, I believe they are even prettier than my eyes! Definitely, my eyes pale in comparison to hers.... What am I doing!? If I keep this up, I'll never get any work done!! Doma hurriedly rushed to his desk and reluctantly derailed his train of thought to continue work, but even if he tried, he couldn't stop thinking of Shinobu, it would be like trying to remove a human head and place it on a headless rat (lol, the morbid comparison..) Shinobu basically knew for a fact that All of the students would be up and running around the classroom, she was just hoping otherwise, but to her dismay, she was right. When she opened the classroom door, what caught her attention immediately was that not a single child was in their seat. Nezuko was sitting at Muichiros desk in his lap, reading a book with him that he was holding in front of the two, Yuichiro was kneeling beside the desk with his arms folded on the desk and his chin resting on his arms, gazing at Nezuko, Tanjiro was desperately trying to get Gyutaro to release Enmu, who was being held high above Gyutaros head and screaming with a deadpanned look on his face, Kanao was standing in the corner of the room, trying and failing, to get everyones attention, Inosuke was standing on Shinobu's desk, challenging anyone who would accept to fight him, Zenitsu was chasing Aoi around the room and begging for her to love him, Aoi was running away from Zenitsu and screaming at him to leave her alone, Daki was sitting on a desk, lookin like she owned the place, while Kaigaku kneeled in front of her and lavished her with compliments and praise, Hakuji and Koyuki were sitting cross legged on the floor, playing tic-tac-toe, Sekido was chasing Urogi and Karaku with a chair in each hand, Aizetsu was peeking over the edge of Shinobu's desk, staring up at Inosuke, Hantengu was peeking over the edge of the desk beside Aizetsu, wailing, Rui was lying on his back on his desk, kicking his legs and staring up at his phone, Murata was screaming at Inosuke to get off the desk, Susamaru was carrying Yahaba around the room bridal style, and Yahaba was complaining loudly about his clothes getting dirty, Yushiro was holding himself up in the corner of the roof, glaring down at everyone around him, and all of principal Kagayas children were sitting in a circle on the floor performing some sort of ritual. oh yeah, and Senjuro was holding all three Naho, Sumi, and Kiyu in his lap while conversing happily with them. (Tengen: He's my special little boy 🥹) "Children please get back in your seats, before I fetch Mr. Shinazugawa, alright?" Speaking of Shinazugawa, where is Genya..? Genya was crouched in the corner of the room, eating ants he had found outside. "Genya, please toss those ants out the window right this minute," Shinobu managed to say sweetly through her disgust, "and everyone sit down, or I will get Sanmei-Kun!" In two seconds flat, everyone was in their seat, pen in hand, and ready for class. "HAI, KOCHO-SAN!!" "Great! Now everybody, please pay attention, and preferably, take notes." All of the students payed attention and took notes without any more troubles for the rest of the class.

Hello everyone, and yes, I HATH RETURNED!! Sorry for the loooong pause in between chapters, I've just been to busy (lazy) to post lately, but this was fun. Here is your question, if you could KILL any anime character, who would it be? And you don't necessarily have to kill them, you could just... I don't know, give em a good slap perhaps. 🤷 I hope you enjoyed this chapter and on to the next one!!...... Again, the video above is not miiiiineeeee......