🖤𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒕🖤||GentleEgg||

⚠️𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝗠𝗖, 𝗧𝗚, 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗, 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗦𝗧, 𝗦𝗔𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦, 𝗫_𝗫 (𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗶𝗳...)⚠️

𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲! 

REQUESTED BY!!!:  SharkyFairy !!! :3 MY BESTO FRIEND!!! (I hate her.) So anygays

Hey guys...Sorry for the inconsistent updates I had finals last week, AND STILL THE THIS WEEK ON MONDAY.....BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. I get out of school that very same week so yipeee!!!! I'll be very much free to write a whole lot more! That and start on many more books/projects I've been wanting to write for like years LMAO.

ANYWAYS PLEASE GUYS...It's the weekend so I wanted to bless you with this one-shot! AND OF COURSE IT HAD TO BE ON THE FIRST DAY OF PRIDE MONTH!!!! WOOHOOO HAPPY GAYSSS GUYSSS!!!! (This has been done for a little bit now) but I originally wanted to release it as like a one0shot dump like I had originally done but I felt bad for not giving u guys anything for like a month...PLUS...The other 3 requests are going through a bumpy patch rn, writers block and on top of that the stories were just kinda ass so I redid lie...ALL 3...LMAO...HAHA!

So anyways I'm sorry for that but don't worry once again! That doesn't mean they aren't gonna come anytime soon! Tomorrow actually! Well just one, just Berry's request then follow by the day after Cyrus's request! But depending on how I am feeling I might be able to get Cyrus's and Berry's in the same day then followed by the day after Tweek's request! Because yay the weekend! I'm free!!!

Anyways...Also note guys...THIS IS GONNA BE A LONG ONE. How long you ask? Well I'm talking 7,521 words long.(Excluding these ones from top/bottom) Yeap...Had to make sure to give you guys smth nice and long while you wait!!! My biggest one-shot and or story I've ever written. Please enjoy it I've worked so hard on it!!! AAAAAAAAAGHHH

WELL WITHOUT ANY FURTHER ADOOO!! LETS GET ON WITH IT!!!!

"Can't you just tell him to leave me alone!?" Mr. Egg said, his voice louder than usual.

"Listen..Mr. Cheese just likes to tease just ignore hi-"

"TEASE!?" Mr. Egg spat.

"Him constantly calling me names, picking on me, killing me first in every one of our games is simply not teasing!"

"So if you can kindly please stop defending him when he is clearly in the wrong that would utterly be great." Mr. Egg had finally lost his temper and yelled at TheGentleman.

The whole crew in the Lobby watched the situation unfold, everyone was shocked as their eyes were glued to the quarrel the two crewmates were having. Mr. Egg never raised his voice, at anyone. The crew never saw Mr. Egg this mad before, well. They've never seen him mad at all, it was so out of touch for someone like him. TheGentleman sighed as he took a deep breath.

"Mr. Cheese doesn't like you, I get that. Yes he targets you all the time, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't blow up over this round-"

"I shouldn't blow up over this!?" Mr. Egg scoffed, he balled his fists in anger, the pink suited astronaut clearly growing more impatient and angrier by the second.

He drew in a deep breath and sighed, trying to calm himself down. "Gentleman." He began.

"We literally SAW him kill Veteran, and instead of voting him off, you voted me. And on top of that, you didn't do anything at all when he began calling me names, again!" Mr. Egg felt as if he was on the verge of tears, years of Mr. Cheese's treatment finally had caught up to him and made him snap.