CHAPTER ONE

Hilo! So here it is :) ill post two chapters every week! :D

---------------------------------------------------------

VIOLETS P.O.V

"Mom! I'm going out." I yelled to my mother.

"Be back before 10 Violet!" she hollered back.

"yeah whatever" I mumbled.

I left the house to go to this some sort of party at a local park with my best friend Alexis.

While I was going to the party I heard a lot of screaming. Girls screaming I thought to myself. The I go around the corner and see 5 teenage boys running for what looks like their life.

"oh shit." I whispered to myself. Within seconds one of the boys knocks me over.

"oh no, get up and run now before you get trampled on." a tall, brown hair brown eyed boy said to me. I obeyed.

After a few minutes of running, the blonde one asked me where they could go. "follow me! I live right around the corner." I yelled to them.

"Thank god that's over." the curly hair boy said. He was cute. Like really cute. He came up to me and kissed my cheek. "thanks love." okay, Violet do not freak out. He looked very familiar to me but I dont know where I saw him before.

"vas happenin!?!" the middle eastern one said.

"vas happenin? Isn't that Zayn Maliks catch phrase...?" I awkwardly asked.

"HI WE'RE ONE DIRECTION!" they all said in unison.

"no wa-" and then I blacked out.

"I think we scared her." one said.

"yeah did you see her eyes widen? Then she passed out. Never thought that would happen." another said.

"i like her eyes, they are very pretty. She is beautiful don't you lads agree?" I heard but from who? It was the one who kissed my cheek. Harry Styles.

"ugh, my head. It hurts." I said while sitting up.

"lay down you. I'm Louis! Louis the Tommo Tomlinson!"

"no shit Sherlock."

"WHAAAA ME A SHERLOCK!? No it can't be captain obvious!"

"I know who you guys are by the way..." I said shyly.

"you do?" Liam asked.

"yes. You are one direction, my all time favorite band. That's why I blacked out when you screamed at me.."

"oh...I'm sorry love." Niall said.

"me two." Zayn added.

"ME CARROTS!" I heard but it was obviously Louis. That silly little monkey...

"Lou, you at like a five year old. Stop." Liam demanded.

"never! I FOREVER SHALL BE A CHILD! Bwahahahahah" he replied while Liam gave him the 'I will fucking kill you' look.

"So, um...this is my house, small and all. Want to go into the basement where it's more quite so we don't hear the screaming fans?" I asked.

"yeah sure!" Harry answered. So we headed down into my basement to watch movies, play games and eat junk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAY so um yeah. Hi. I'm Summer Silke :3 I am 15, 16 in May. Um. Yeah. I'm an awkward turtle. So um. Hi?

Comment-rate-subscribe? Idk. Lol bye. :3