Hello Boys

Charlotte took me inside of the house and it was beautiful! It looked like 3 stories high and looked like it was design by the best house designer time 1000. I had never been in a house like this and it was only the house entrance. We walked into the kitchen and I saw the hottest guys almost most God like boys. When I walked in everything and everyone stop and looked at me. One guy stood out from all of them. He had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. He is one of the hottest guys I have ever seen!

Charlotte said "Boys this is Ellie. She is gonna be living with us while she is dealing with family issues."

I wanted to cry but not in front of the boys because they will think I am a wuss.

"Why don't you introduce yourself" said Charlotte as she smiled at me.

"Okay, well my name is Ellie. I absolutely love horse and riding. I have always wanted a horse but we could never afford it".

Then one of the hottest looking guys came up to me. He had brown hair and sweet hassle eyes. "Hey. I'm Owen" he said while smiling which made me blush.

"Hey Owen, I think she likes you. She's blushing" says the guy that I think is the asshole

"Shut up Jacob, she's just being nice" he shouted at his brother. "Sorry about him. Um he's the asshole in the family". Jacob was so hot. He had light brown hair and gorges blue eyes.

"Hey!" Shouted Jacob

"Your really nice, I hope we can be friends" I said with a smile which made him blush.

NO! I just friend zoned him. Why did I do that?!!
Then I felt a tug on my leg looked down and saw a little boy. he looked so adorible. He had dark brown hair like Owen but beautiful blue eyes like Jacob. I picked him up and he smiled at me.

"I am Brayden. Can we be friends?"

"Of Course." I smiled and put him down and he ran over to Jacob.

Then two boys came over to me and looked quiet similar. One had dirty blonde hair and they other had light brown hair but they both had cute hassle eyes. One looked more like Jacob and the other looked more like Owen but the one that looked like Owen had more freckles.

"I am Liam and that is my brother Lucas, we are twins if you couldn't tell."

Then another boys came up to me and he looked like the oldest. He had dirty blonde hair and bluey green eyes and he looked very sensible.

"Hi, I am William or Will for short."

"Hi Will."

He walked off into the lounge and sat on the couch. Then another boy came up to me. He had dark brown eyes and dark brown eyes. He looked older but not like the oldest.

"Hi, I am Daniel. Nice to meet you"

"You too" I said with a smile.

"Hi, I am Charlie."

"Hi Charlie" I said while smiling

After I meet everyone Charlotte told Owen to show me to my new room. I was going down a hall and I said to Owen. "I'm gonna need a map to find my way around the house!"

He chuckled and said "sorry but we haven't printed any yet, I'll get right on that."

We laughed then I found myself just staring at him and him staring at me. Then I looked away and he showed me my room. It was almost the size of my old apartment. I was looking around in amazement and I stopped and found Owen looking at me.

"Do you like it?"

"What? How couldn't I? It's amazing!"

"Okay that's good. My room is just three doors down if you need me"

"Thanks" smiling at him.

Owen left and all of my bags were in my room. I didn't know where to start to unpack.