9 Boys?

We got on the jet it was just like I expected. Rich, proper but the thing is I liked it's! I put my headphones in and drowned my sadness in music. It was relaxing, so relaxing I fell asleep When the plane landed in Hollywood I could already tell, they were a rich family! We got picked up in long black limo. It had drink and food and even party lights. I looked at Charlotte and she said "go ahead". I got up and grabbed some salas Doritos and a can of coke. I looked at Hogan and he looked hungry I have him some of his biscuits and some water. I looked at Charlotte and she looked at me funny. I said "what?" with a mouthful of Doritos in my mouth and she said "I told you I have 9 boys right?" My mouth dropped open. How could she have nine boys. "What are they like?" She told all their name and a bit of there personalities. I wrote it all down in notes.

William: age 22- last year of college and engaged
Daniel: age 20- 3rd year of art college
Jacob: age 18- last year of high school and a major rugby and soccer player but is "rude"
Owen: age 17- 6th form and a major basketball and soccer player and has a soft spot for animals and is a sweetheart apparently
Isaac: age 15- 4th form and loves to run and love nearly all sports
Charlie: age 14- 3rd form and love to do volunteer work at local shelters
Liam: age 10- Liam is Lucas's twin and love to swim
Lucas: age 10- Lucas is Liam's twin and is the house pervet!
Brayden: age 5- he's the little monkey. He like to do most things little kids do but loves to paint!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When we got to Charlotte's house we stopped at a huge metal bar gate which lead up their driveway. Charlotte punched in some numbers into a pin pan and the gate opened. When we got down the driveway and the house or should I say mansion was huge! We I guess you would need a big house for 9 boys. We got outside the mansion we got all my stuff out of the car and Hogan got out and peed almost straight away. I laughed and Charlotte looked at me and smiled and shook her head. "Why don't you come meet the boys?" Charlotte said. I nodded nervously not knowing what time expected.