05

05(they like friends but like yeaa...)
So it was day TWO in ohio and they was NOT finna go to to cider p point that day so they decided to relax and stuff and regroup.Venus and mercury where literally SO bored ,but Venus had an idea..

"Hey mercury.." he said nervously wondering if he should mention his idea to mercury

"what is it?" said mercury wondering what he was finna say.Venus was scratching the back if his head and mercury could tell he was nervous.

"DUDE JUST SAY IT" said mercury getting impatient.

"ok ok! do you wanna go get lunch somewhere?",said venus

"uhhh yea!im bored so lets go"said mercury sitting up from his bed ready to go do something.

"alright lets go @ 335"

"okkkkk".it seemed like mercury was pretty excited to go,it was like he was warming up to venus.

(Venus pov)
————————————-
Im happy he agreed to go out for lunch with me but we have to go tell sun where we are going.He walked to the bathroom to go shower before they left the hotel.As he got into the shower his thoughts where all over the place,one thought after another then he thought of mercury doing something silly and just blushed.
———————————————
(Mercury Pov)
Man it feels nice that Venus isn't being a BITCH anymore he always bullied me and always made me insecure about how short i am,But right now this feels...good to be treated nicely for ONCE by him.I smiled while looking at my phone
——————————————-
literally at @335
They left the hotel and got into a rental car and then Sexyy Red started playing.Venus started singing n bobbing his head.

"Yoo you listen to sexyy red?" said mercury

"uhh yea? her music is fye!" said Venus confidently

"her music is trash no offense "said mercury

"you a HATER? but wtv",Said venus turning the volume up cuz he aint gaf

"ughhhh don't piss me off" said mercury rolling his eyes
____________________________

As they pulled up in the parking lot, and it just looked so nice

so when they walked through the door it look so much more fancier than the out side.they got seated by a window with a gorgeous view of the city."Venus this is so niceeeeee" said mercury in amusement.

"i know its bougieeeee" said venus.The waiter walked up to them and greeted them with a warm smile."Hello my name is Lexi and ill be ur server today,what drinks can i get for you?"

"Hello uhh ill take a sprite" said venus.

"and ill take a sweet tea" said mercury.

"alright ur drinks will be out shortly!"Lexi said walking away to go grab there drinks.Venus and Mercury's decided to look at what food they wanted to order,"Hey mercury what do you do in ur free time?",said Venus.
"I like to play my video games!"said mercury

"oh cool what type of video games?" said Venus

"idk like roblox or call of duty",he paused for second,"do you play video games venus"

"uhh yea i do" said venus his face turning a bit red.

"oh really?what games you play?" said salior mercury

"well i play apex,2k24 and fortnite" said venus

"i play Fortnite too,we should play together one day!". said mercury

"yea we should".The waiter came up to them and brought there drinks,"are you guys ready to order ur food yet?"

"yes we are,ill have the chicken Alfredo and he will have the smoked salmon "said Venus

"alright that will be out shortly" she walked off again.

"well anyways,what else do you like?" said venus

"well i like baking cakes and brownies!" said mercury

"oh thats cool" said venus not knowing what else to say,"you should make skme brownies for me:3"said venus

"i sure will.",Said mercury smiling

"uhmm what's ur favorite color?"

"brown an black fs"

"okkk type shi"

"here is ur chicken Alfredo and here is the the smoked salmon,ENJOYY!!"the waiter left AGAIN.-.

"she honestly PISSED ME OFF but, whats ur favorite color."

"uhm red and orange "said venus

"ooo i like those colors too!" said mercury

(in venus head tf)
he likes this colors too? i am wearing this fye ahh fit rn with those colors sooo what if he likes me TYPE SHIIII FR.
—————————————
So they muched and crunched in there food cuz they was hungry,the sun aint even offer food to them.The big backs soon paid there bill and decided to go somewhere else? i wonder where too,guess well find out next time (PEACE OUT)
———————————
the reason i kept putting "type shi" is because the guy im talking to KEEPS SAYING IT AND ITS PISSING ME OFF so its stuck in my vocabulary honestly might block him soon fr.