CHAPTER 2

The sun shines less than you. 

A low grunt left off my mouth as i grabbed the hem of my dam shirt pulling it over my head

A low grunt left off my mouth as i grabbed the hem of my dam shirt pulling it over my head. Sweat glide down all over my chest. The morning practice were growing more tight and tensed. Our coach was desperate, greedy to win every tournament and to say that i liked this greediness of him. To win

I closed my eyes while my body grow hot and the pain from the training slowly start to explode like fire, I huffed a low breathe out of my mouth and threw the shirt inside the locker. My body was growing impatience and a shower was really needed at the moment. The locker room is usually empty by now and the silence creep my way while i enjoyed it more than anyone. I loved this way. The calmness in the silence. 

"You were playing too hard." A saucy voice asserted making me frown at the distraction, Jimin my playmate looked at me with playful gaze while i tried to ignore him. Knowing how he gets pissed when paid no attention. "Don't ignore me! I was concerned." 

"It doesn't seem like you were concerned when you trickly played dirty in the ground, Infront of the couch." I was angry but neither was i satisfied by the fall because how he purposefully did a double spin before pushing me down. God if i wasn't distracted i would have known his tricks. 

"That's a game jeon, you don't keep grudges for a little fun time." His walked towards me before throwing me a wink. Park Jimin was my childhood acquittance, someone who was with me from the starting day of football training. He was good when he joined the team and i practiced hard to be good like him. Maybe more than good.  

"You would know tomorrow, when i would do hundred time worse in front of your fan girls." Jimin laughed at my warning. He enjoyed being in the lime light but falling from his high profile, would be bad for his reputation. He was a lean and short unlike the other guys in the team but maybe that what made him more faster and better than other. 

"Hey. I was concerned, seriously." He muffled while pulling his shirt off his head, running his hand through his hair, he took a seat on the bench watching me. 

"Then don't be concerned." I drawled watching his frown deepened with my reply. 

"Well i do wish to follow what you said, but what can i do, i am such a good friend. Taking care of my baby." 

I narrowed my eyes watching his frown disappeared and a concerned smile slowly creep over his face. "Is it because of Be-" 

"Of course it's Bella." A deep voice passed behind me and a tall lean yet muscular figure of Taehyung walked towards us. Kim Taehyung, our team captain gave me a playful look and i never wanted something more than to just punch at his smirked face. Being friends with this two was the only bad thing i did ever in my life. The combo of this two was enough to make anyone insane. Both were my seniors but someway we three bonded good until they piss me off. 

"How can you not know Jimin," Taehyung eyed me with the look which said 'I know you more than you, yourself' and Jimin chuckled as if he understood what Taehyung wanted to say. But his laughter did no better than to stir my irritation which i was trying to ignore. "Our youngest mood depends with his sweet little friend." 

I heaved out a tired breathe before pushing down the shorts off my waist letting the cold air tingle down my thighs, and the two shut their mouth. I grabbed my towel and head towards the bathroom. Those two can piss anyone off if are together. I knew the moment i met them both. 

I turn the shower on and the cold water splashed down my body like cold ice over hot iron. Pushing back the wet strained hair while standing under the shower i could think of nothing but the only person who have unknowingly filled my mind with none but her. 

A groan left off my lips at the thought of her. And my body start to get hot and hot under the cold shower. I gulped down, the imagination of her being close to me was filling my thoughts of anything but sanity. Heavy breathing and dizzy mind, I could feel myself grow, thick and big.  

"Fuck." I grunt starting down at my length, growing in pain to be touched and I was feeling tipsy. It was craving for touch something with grip, to get pleasured. And a low sickening moan left off my lips when my hands hold down its length. Stocking slowly up and down i could feel the euphoric feeling of something too strong for me to handle. 

I was ecstatic. The eyes of Bella watching me played in my mind. The fascination of wanting her near me, down on her knees, staring at me. Her chin tilt up while she take my length like a good girl she is. A muffled groan made its way when i felt myself ready to come. Inside her sweet mouth and when the ecstasy emotion slowly made fade into the air. I felt myself calm down from the high. 

"God she would never leave my mind." Bella was like a liquor, strong, hard and something which could make anyone feel weak the second they taste her. I might have never had the taste but i knew how she would feel. How her lips could taste against mine.  

I shook my wet hair while holding the towel before tying it down my waist. Walking out of the bathroom and towards the locker. I didn't give a shit if Jimin and Taehyung would have heard me but i was ready for a good fight if they speak anything. Instead i was meet with the eyes i had been lost for a good half hour in the shower. 

"Kook." her worried look said why she was here. "You didn't pick my calls. And i waited outside but your friends said you were inside waiting for me." 

Those fuckers. "I was showering. They were just playing around, don't listen to them again." I knew why they pulled this stunt and i would give them a good taste of it but then now that Bella was here. I didn't know if she heard me. The bathroom wasn't that distant from the locker but then-fuck, i can't even look at her if she heard me. 

"O...okay." Bella looked nervous and that might be because she heard me and was uncomfortable but then if not the case i have not seen her this uptight. "You didn't speak and left so suddenly that i thought you might be angry or upset." 

"When?" The question came out the second she stopped. Upset. Angry. With her. God if just she knew. Bella could shame me in front of everyone, pull the worst joke against me and i knew i could i would take it instead of being angry or upset. 

"When i shouted. In my house-" 

"I wasn't angry. Or upset. Because you shouted. I was just, running late for practice and hungry." True but not the whole thing i said was true. I was angry at myself to see something private to her, to make her angry until she burst out. 

"Is it? I thought-" 

"Don't think. You don't have to think when you are with me. I won't complain." Bella's eyes grew a little wide, probably taken aback by my words but i knew i meant it. Every word. She can do or say anything she want when with me. I would accept it blindly. 

Bella's lips twitch and the smile return back to her face. The untensed, free spirit expression. How much i had known her this past years. I could only say one thing about her i loved or maybe admired the most. Honesty. She have been honest with me with everything, with her feelings to her hard times when she wanted my help, unlike me. 

"I see you are doing good, a man should be good with their mouth." Good? I was best. If she knew. "You are kind of ready to have someone." 

Bella teased me with a humorous look before turning away from me and towards the room. Eyeing the plain grey walls, boys locker, the wooden bench and her eyes stop at me. For a moment i thought i saw something in her honey orbs, and the change in expression before she pulled to her usual look. 

"I will wait outside, you can get ready." She said before turning around and out of the room while i stood with my mouth shut.