CHAPTER 17

Cheaters have no right but what did I do?

Breathe Bella. Breathe. I whispered to myself. Staring at the wooden door my mind was dazed and thousands of question tangled around it. Why did he came now? Does he have no shame after cheating on me or does he feel ashamed and now realized his mistake and wanted to apologize. Whatever his reason maybe I would not let him overpower me. 

I sighed closing my eyes, grabbing a hold on the metal knob. I swallowed  chunk of nervousness. I turned around to look at the big black tuck and inside, Jungkook looking at me with the same nervousness but mine was because I was scared and his was because of me.  Giving him a small nod to let him calm down. I twist the knob and entered inside the house. 

Lights were switched off and my own house looked unwelcomed making me feel sick to my stomach. I really need to be out from here or I would chock myself to death. And the moment I was ready to pull off my brave self. I heard James behind my me and my body stilled at the ground even though he was at a good distance away from me. I felt nauseous. Sick. Disgusted. Sad. And a many more emotions. 

"You're home." He sounded happy and I didn't know why, why was he happy. I turned around clenching my fist to let myself calm. And James was close heading towards me. I took a step back when he reached my arms length making him halt confused as he stared at me. "What's wrong baby? Are you sick?" 

Yes because of you. I wanted to say it loud but I let my mouth close and let him see what he had done to me. "Bella?" 

"I am home baby. Are you not happy?" James pulled out a bouquet of lily and roses and I noticed it when he reach for my hand to hold. In the past I would have giggled and jump on him with happiness but now I stood still, unmoved. 

"What's wrong- Ah are you angry because I rain checked our date. I am sorry baby I was busy that day and the coach-" 

"Why are you here?" My voice came out stern or maybe that's what I wanted him to believe. 

"What?" 

"Why are you here James?" I repeat it again and James let out a little chuckle. He was getting irritated, good. Serve him best. "Bella are you sick?" He reached out for my hands but before he could touch me I moved it aside. 

"Don't touch me." I was serious and he saw. A frown dipped in his forehead. "You don't come to my house unannounced without any message or give me a call and you thought I would be happy, jump on you the moment I see you and give you kiss. For what good do you think you deserve that." 

James looked stunned at my outburst and I blame him. I am never a person who would shout or speak harsh but right now I wanted to hurt him, pain him like he did to me. But I wasn't James, I won't dip so low because he cheated on me. 

"You speak too high of yourself Bella." His words came out harsh. A very different sound unlike of him. His eyes stare at me with an emotion of disdain and there was something harsh and different about it that stink like a deep cut within me. "You, Bella Halmond think that you are the perfect one in this relationship and think that I would treat you like everyone does to you, high and might but I know how immature and stupid you are like a child. Begging for love."