Chapter 1: Bad Girls

Vanessa POV

Hi I'm Vanessa Marano. I am 22 years old. I go to California highschool. My favorite color is black. I have a little sister. Me and my sister are the Bad Girls in school ..... We are the populars in our school.

Laura POV

Hey! I'm Laura Marano. i am 19 years old. My favorite color is red. Me and my big sis study at the California highschool. We are super popular in our school and they called us the "BAD GIRLS".

Vanessa POV
( If You could see me now)

I open my eyes and saw a straight road lead to nowhere. I start running and running and running until the rain starts to pour. i don't know where my feet would take me but I couldn't stop until I see something. It's a guy in black clothes but I can't see his face because of his black hoodie. While I am running he is just standing there with his face down. Every step I take I get closer to him until my feet stops infront of him. He still have his face down. My right hand starts to move ans so was his hand too. Our hands starts to lean in .......................... until.............. it touch. Our hands touched. He is so cold. Until a red mist appeared between our hands then BOOM !!! it explode...

Gladly it was a dream.. I woke up to the knock on my door.

"Nessa" Laura said

"what is it ? " I replied

" Were going to be late to school " Laura sternly replied

"Oh shoot! okay. I meet you downstairs" I shouted

I rushed to my bathroom and change clothes. I changed in black dress wear my stocking and combat boots. I ponytale high up my hair and put some red lipstick and fix my eyes to a smoky eyes,, then i get my stuffs and go downstairs.

" i'm Ready"

Laura POV

"okay" I replied to nessa who are going down the stairs.

I'm wearing a skirt that end up to my thighs, a red tank top , a black leather jacket and black high cuts shoes with white side. and i have my red lips and smoky eyes ooohhhh me and nessa are have the same make up. And my hair is curled down.

We said goodbye to our parents and get in to vannesa's black mustang car without roof. i put my sunglasses on so was vanessa. I turned on the radio and turn the volume high.

" I don't wanna grow up. I wanna get out Hey! take me away ... I wanna shout out take me away... away... away.... away.....................................................away...."

Vannesa POV

Me and Laura sang together "take me away" . On our way to school my dream keep bothering me.. Who is that GUY !!?? I'm really curious.................. until we reach the school

No one's POV

The school is big. The students are Reading, Playing and Doing what they want until they hear a loud music from Vanessa's car. Students starts to panic and run inside the school.

Vannesa POV

( BAD BLOOD)

I parked the car and the students disappear where they go ?? Me and Laura get out of my car and go inside the school.

We are in the hall way and we can't pass through because of the many people in the hallway. Me and my sister know what to do. We look in every students with sternly eyes, I clear my throat loud enough to hear the other people. And when they heard it they create a line to the side for us to go through. Then we went to class.............................................................