Chapter 14 Almost

Laura POV

"Well,let me see it" Ross spoke excitedly

I put down the paintbrush and let him see the painting

After a while, a smile crept on his face. His hazel eyes laid on mine.

"Laur, It's alluring" I give him a small smile.

"Care to explain your painting?" I love how curious he is.

"Sure" he smiled on my response

"Obviously, it's a maiden and a boy. They're deeply in love to each other. They wander the city of love, quite romantic and beautiful. Yet the world is so dull, representing the black and white color. But their love, is stronger ,more powerful among all. They both believe that love will conquer all. They both see the world not as it should be, but as it could be"

his gaze never leave my face. . He smiled and so  deep dimples appear in his face.

"Astonishing" the word escaped his thin lips.

His hazel eyes connect on mine. He caress my face like its a fragile diamond to him. And I feel sparks in every second of his touch. He lean in and so do I, our nose touched, I feel his breath, my heart is rapidly racing.

Until We hear someone call our names. My eyes blink so as his. His hands left my face, little bit sad for me when I lost contact on him. Its like waking up from a fairytale

"ROSS!! LAURA!!HELP US" A voice of a guy, I heard.

To turn my head on the direction where Ross looking at, I saw riker,rocky,Ratliff and ryland.

Ross leave my side and went to them.
My mind is processing,only then I realize. We almost kiss....

OH MY GOD!! WE ALMOST KISS!!!!!

"I'll be damn"

======= BEAUTIFUL DISASTER======

I am now currently at my room.

Pacing back and forth.

There are so many questions running in my mind but the question that makes me panic is

"Am I falling for Ross?" I spoke quietly

"Oh god. I need a girls' talk"

" Laur, are you there?" It's him.

"Uh yeah. I'm here" why do I feel so nervous

"Can you open this door. I need to talk to you" Ross' voice makes me smile. Yet, he wants to talk to me???? About what???? Hsjabsjdbdhsjajdkdbfje.... It can't be about the kiss.. I mean "almost" kiss.

"About what?" I ask him

"Just open up" I hear him hesitate before he speaks.

I went to the door, my hands are on the door knob, I breath in, Breath out and I open up.

There, I see him. His hair is so messy but it's suits him.

"Laur, about that ...." He scratches the back of his neck.

"About what?" I questioned him but afraid to hear the answer.

" about our moment earlier I sh---" I interrupted him

"Stop! Let's just not talk about it" hoo laura

"But I want to" he insists

He hold my hand and I feel sparks

"I need to" his words left me speechless.

"Laura! Come on help us to prepare our food" I heard V said

Thank you V !!!!

"Uh.. Ross I have to go" his eyes are dark,he bring his teeth between his lips.

"Yeah.sure" he simply said. He let go of my hand. But something about him is telling me to stay.

But I walked away.

I turn back around and he's staring. So I continue to walk and go downstairs.

Okay! What was that!? There's something in my stomach it felt like...like

"Laura! Come on!" I hear Delly's voice coming from the kitchen.

"Coming"

=======BEAUTIFUL DISASTER======

What is Ross going to say ???

Will laura continue to fall??

Hey lovelies thanks for voting... I'll update as soon as possible love yah xxx

TheDisneyRebel <3