Chapter 12 Destination.

Ross POV

Hooo! After that long car ride. We have reach our destination. Yes..

We are now here at the resort. For me this is unbelievable. We travel all the way here just for the beach. Well don't get me wrong the beach is awesome but I'm sure there's a beach near to our place.

"Ross! Will you get the bags to help us" Riker told me while carrying other bags. His hands are full.

I help them to carry our bags to the boat. Wait boat ??

"Uhh, hey delly why are we riding a boat?" I get in to the boat to put the bags and sit beside my big sis.

"We are going to laura and Vanessa" Delly said to me and I'm clueless

"Wait we are with laura and nessa. Where the hell are they???"

"Just enjoy the ride ross." Riker said.

Laura POV

Yes. I know a lot of questions flooding your minds. We are here at our beach house in an island. We are surprise too. My mom called Vanessa that there are going to be a helicopter picking us up. Then we tell Riker to stop the car in the gasoline station to drop us. Ross is asleep when me and Nessa left. My mom left us here in the beach house and now me and Nessa currently cleaning the beach house for us to stay. Honestly this place is really cool. There are few people living in here too. There's a little mountain here in this island and of course what's an island without a beach right ?

=============∞================== sorry for the late update and short chapter.. I'll make It up. Thanks for the votes
Don't forget to vote and to follow me for more stories love yah xxx