I Had to... #2 (Dante x Fem!Reader) | Mystreet

Y/n's P.O.V

"Stacey! Are you nearly ready? Dance starts in an hour!" I called upstairs to my daughter Stacey.

"I'm nearly ready mama. I'll be down in a few minutes," she called back.

Stacey was only 6 years old and she was already one for the best dancers her age. I signed her up for dance when she was four and she absolutely loved it.

I sat down at the kitchen Island and looked out the window. There was a moving truck outside the house across the road.

"Looks like we have new neighbours," I said to myself.

Then, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and next thing I knew, I was standing face to face with Grace, Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn.

"Hi..." Grace said softly.

"Hi..." I replied. There was an awkward silence.

"While we're here, we wanted to say sorry for the glaring in high school, it was really immature," Aphmau said.

I nodded. Tears started to form in my eyes but I wiped them away before anyone noticed.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked.

"Sure, why not" Katelyn said.

The four of them came inside and I put the kettle on to make us some tea.

I sat on the couch next to Grace. Aphmau sat the other side of Grace and Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan sat on the armchairs across from us.

"So how has Y/n~Senpai been?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

"I've been good, work is pretty busy but othere than that, I've been fine," I said. There was an awkward silence.

"Dante, has never got over you, you know. He's tried but he hasn't been able to," Grace said breaking the silence.

I nodded sadly. I wish I didn't have to break up with him, but what else could I do to avoid being dumped?

"And again, sorry for all the glaring," Katelyn said.

"It's okay," I said, tears starting to form in my eyes again.

"Wait, is that why you transferred schools, because of all the glaring?" Aphmau asked.

"No no no, that's not why, I had my own reasons why I transferred," I assured them.

Aphmau nodded, not really buying it.

"Mommy's, I'm ready," Stacey said coming down the stairs.

"Good girl, we will head out in a bit," I said.

I turned back in to the others. They all looked at me with shocked faces.

"Mommy?" Grace questioned.

I sighed. "Yeah... The reason I transferred schools is because I was pregnant with Stacey, I transferred to a school for teenage Moms," I explained.

They all nodded.

"Who's the father?" Grace questioned.

I looked at the floor. "I'd rather not say,"

"You know, Dante has moved in across the road from you," Katelyn said.

"He has?" I questioned. Katelyn nodded.

"Do you want to see him?" Grace asked.

I looked at my watch, Stacy's dance started in 20 minutes. "I can't now, I have to get Stacy to dance class," I said.