{𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑} "𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐰 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝"

Celine Mercade

'I point at two different colored plastic cups, one blue, another red. "Leah, alcohol in red." She nods, carefully pouring the liquid into the corresponding cups.'

'She finishes up, either filling the blue cups with tap water or juice. "Why not alcohol in both?" Leah asks, leaning against the table. "It would be waaaaay easier.." she trails off, tilting her head.'

'I shake my head instead, raising a blue cup. "One, if teachers come by.. hand them the blue cup if they ask to test it.." I take a small sip of the water. "And two,"'

'A soft hum escapes my mouth, clearly thinking about something..'

'Finally, I shrug. "Why not." The water drips down onto the grass. We're hosting in the backyard of the older class' garden, using it as a type of venue.'

-

"You've had enough to drink, Celine."

Hannah asserts, placing my hands back on her waist again to distract me from the alcoholic drinks. I scoffs, "oh come onnnnn.." I whisper in her ear, kissing the area just below it, "You're such a party-pooper."

She scoff, feeling my lips trail down her neck. "Are you fucking drunk?" She asks, turning around to face me. "No.. I'm not?" I mumble, purposely slurring my words.

Hannah doesn't know that I've only been drinking from the blue cups, non alcoholic drinks.

Oh she's not going to like this very much.

I sly chuckle escapes my lips as she angrily glares at me. "What? I can think properly?" I tilt my head, slowly nodding. Hannah gives me a suspicious glance, grabbing my wrist and pulling me aside.

It's late in the evening already and only the dim lights of the party make the surroundings visible. Romantic, actually, if you think about it.

"Walk in a straight line for me." Hannah commands, pointing at the ground. I scoff, rolling my eyes and placing one foot in front of the other, walking in an almost straight line. My balance is already off, even without so-called influence.

"It's not.. perfect." She claims, tilting her head as she looks at me. I give her a deadpan expression back, narrowing my eyes.

I cannot accept it when it's not perfect. How the hell does she know about such things? And who the fuck does she think she is, complaining about me not being perfect?

"You're not perfect." I snap back, crossing my arms in a defensive manner. Clearly unhappy with her. "That's not how you made it sound like yesterday?" She snarkily replies, not giving in.

I think the alcohol is kicking in on her side?

"Excuse me?" I narrow my eyes, letting them look down at her. She shrugs, carefully stepping closer to me. "Oh, you heard me. Celine."

My nose scrunches, visibly clenching my jaw. The way my name slips over her tongue. Fuck. I don't like the way this is heading.

"You're digging yourself a grave here," I warn Hannah, stepping backwards in harmony with her own steps. "I would drop the act, if I were you."

In response she giggles, shaking her head. "But it's so fun, seeing you get all riled up.. purely because of my words.." Her hand slides over my shoulder, trailing herself closer to lean against me.